#1 Ottawa vs #4 Sudbury

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WaW

Armchair Assistant Coffee Gofer for the GM
Mar 18, 2017
Agreed, sadly lots of wolves fans have been bashing Levin since he joined the team.

Yeah it's really unfortunate. Section 3 are the worst for it. No Levin hater would openly admit it but I would imagine he wouldn't get anywhere near as much hate thrown his way if he held a Canadian birth certificate...but I digress. I'm excited for what I think will be a Byfield - Levin combination of about 180 points next season assuming optimal health

Reactions: Lycanthrope

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
Yeah it's really unfortunate. Section 3 are the worst for it. No Levin hater would openly admit it but I would imagine he wouldn't get anywhere near this much hate if he held a Canadian birth certificate...
19 is the only section i've openly heard racist comments from. He should be a fan favorite, he works hard, as he showed last round, he's extremely physical given his size, and makes our powerplay better despite what some would have to believe.

Good luck to Ottawa in the next round! They're a fun team to watch, and play good clean hockey for the most part(Clark excluded :D).

Super happy this is the wolves killer, Chiodo's last year in the OHL, tired of him destroying the wolves.

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
Agreed, sadly lots of wolves fans have been bashing Levin since he joined the team.
19 is the only section i've openly heard racist comments from. He should be a fan favorite, he works hard, as he showed last round, he's extremely physical given his size, and makes our powerplay better despite what some would have to believe.

Good luck to Ottawa in the next round! They're a fun team to watch, and play good clean hockey for the most part(Clark excluded :D).

Super happy this is the wolves killer, Chiodo's last year in the OHL, tired of him destroying the wolves.
That guy is a treat to watch though. Like a water bug, good for him that he can make such an impact.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad