GDT: #1: FLYERS at Golden Knights, Thursday, Oct. 4, 2018, 10:00 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Which is odd because you'd think him making an obvious swatting motion with his blocker would be no different than a skater throwing/batting it out of play.

Yeah, except that he could do the same thing in the course of making a save, and they couldn't call that. That's why I think it's that way, but I don't know.

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
i think the thing making the biggest difference is having a complete 3rd line again. They’ve got a much better chance of actually pushing play forward and leading the game rather than trailing.

Not really amazing to see a team that is leading not struggling.

Reactions: Tripod

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
slowly emerging from his slumber. Has looked better and better as the game has gone on.

Which is basically how the preseason went for him as well. Give him a few games and he will be that 50-60 point center we saw in the 2nd half of last year.

Magua

Doer of Hoffific Things
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Other than overplaying MacDonald and the 4th line after the Goal Against, deployment has been pretty logical, especially relative to last year.

Simmonds being dead last in ES time is not something I would have ever guessed.

I'd say it's a health thing with a lead, but then Misha and JVR are right with him. The line has looked good, so I don't really get it.

How about Sanheim, despite being a beast, being last in 5v5 defense ice time and on pace for 13 minutes total all-situations (if that's even a necessary qualifier)? Would you have guessed that? :naughty:

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
JR has crazier eyes than the miniature horse I've got out in the paddock, and that little ****er has some crazy-ass eyes.

Did you say crazy eyes?
6f8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->