GDT: #1 Buffalo Sabres @ Pittsburgh Penguins 7PM ET MSG, WGR

Steddy33

Jan 7, 2012
I admit to being so jaded that I am wondering if the Pens are falling off that much. But the Sabres played like a team, professionally if you will. Like... they did the things we should expect from NHL players.

Now, let's see if they can do it in their next one and not rest on this. I know, buzz killing a little, but lets see the growth continue.
I completely agree. Let's see if the can continue to play this way consistently game to game and... maybe even get better?.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
It's 1 game, been here before. They looked very good. Played as a team.
Congrats sires and sirettes. Y'all team was ready and told y'all it is :clap: Oloffson eichel reinhart line was treal good... like I knew and also stated here. Be ready in the future as y'all leader (vocal guy) hutton takes more of these wins against theese stupidly talented millionares and y'all keep on winning. Oloffson finna score even more points in the future and thats a bank period.

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
Congrats sires and sirettes. Y'all team was ready and told y'all it is :clap: Oloffson eichel reinhart line was treal good... like I knew and also stated here. Be ready in the future as y'all leader (vocal guy) hutton takes more of these wins against theese stupidly talented millionares and y'all keep on winning. Oloffson finna score even more points in the future and thats a bank period.
Zir (not a typo, just a triller Sir), I find your gimmick :robot voice: acceptable.

Sabretooth

May 14, 2013
Ohio
I admit to being so jaded that I am wondering if the Pens are falling off that much. But the Sabres played like a team, professionally if you will. Like... they did the things we should expect from NHL players.

Now, let's see if they can do it in their next one and not rest on this. I know, buzz killing a little, but lets see the growth continue.

I want to believe!!

Maybe the Pegulas aren’t all that bad after all are learning....
ftfy ;)

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
We talk a lot about Olofsson, but his passing was pristine. Give me that all season!
He's seriously under rated in other aspects of his game. People tend to think of him as a pure goalscorer. His shot is elite, but his playmaking and 200ft game are also pretty good. He could bud into a legit top-line player if everything goes right. It's all potential right now.

itwasaforwardpass

I'll be the hyena
Mar 4, 2017
Sheary is on a torrid goal pace for the season. We play the Penguins 3 times so at this rate he'll finish the year with 6. :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad