OT: #1 Arizona State Hockey in Vancouver to take on SFU and UBC

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Will it be on TV at all somewhere, with maybe a stream online for us down here? I loved going to the NAU hockey games. Everyone standing against the glass, and they played some pretty good hockey up there.

pfp

Sep 4, 2007
Will it be on TV at all somewhere, with maybe a stream online for us down here? I loved going to the NAU hockey games. Everyone standing against the glass, and they played some pretty good hockey up there.

I'd guess no as there are surely reruns of high school football that need to re broadcast.

Pepiton

Dec 18, 2012
It was available last night on fasthockey.com and at Walter Cronkite sports (for free), today is ASU vs SFU and it will be available either of those places as well, like Arizona state hockey on facebook or twitter (ASUD1hockey), he puts out all the info pretty quick.

they lost last night to UBC 8-2, the first period ended 0-0 which surprised me. second ended 4-1.

I tried posting the link to the live stream but this forum doesn't trust me.

Last edited:

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
It was available last night on fasthockey.com and at Walter Cronkite sports (for free), today is ASU vs SFU and it will be available either of those places as well, like Arizona state hockey on facebook or twitter (ASUD1hockey), he puts out all the info pretty quick.

they lost last night to UBC 8-2, the first period ended 0-0 which surprised me. second ended 4-1.

I tried posting the link to the live stream but this forum doesn't trust me.

Thanks for the heads up on the facebook thing. Do you know what time the game is today AZ time? Navy plays ASU in the bowl game today, big day for ASU!

Pepiton

Dec 18, 2012
Thanks for the heads up on the facebook thing. Do you know what time the game is today AZ time? Navy plays ASU in the bowl game today, big day for ASU!

Are you talking about time for the Hockey game or football? I believe the Hockey game is at 8:15PM local time.

Football? I could care less its a culture of mediocrity and complacency. They don't mind being a .500 team year after year and unless they make significant improvements to the stadium and facilities they are going to continue having recruiting and alumni support issues. Lets face it ASU's football team wouldn't even be in a bowl game if they didnt play push over teams like NAU and Washington State.

Should be broadcast live here:
http://www.cronkitesports.com/live-broadcasts

be aware that I had some lag issues last night and there is ads every couple minutes (usually 15 sec) The broadcasters last night where pretty good.

Last edited:

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Are you talking about time for the Hockey game or football? I believe the Hockey game is at 8:15PM local time.

Football? I could care less its a culture of mediocrity and complacency. They don't mind being a .500 team year after year and unless they make significant improvements to the stadium and facilities they are going to continue having recruiting and alumni support issues. Lets face it ASU's football team wouldn't even be in a bowl game if they didnt play push over teams like NAU and Washington State.

Should be broadcast live here:
http://www.cronkitesports.com/live-broadcasts

be aware that I had some lag issues last night and there is ads every couple minutes (usually 15 sec) The broadcasters last night where pretty good.

Ha, I was talking about the hockey game. I always know when the football games are. I don't usually get to see ASU hockey, so thought it would be nice to see them. Where do they play their games at here at home?

Pepiton

Dec 18, 2012
Oceanside. Next game is on the 3rd I believe. Try googleing asu hockey they have a website with D1, D2, and D3 schedules posted.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->