GDT: [#1] Arizona Coyotes @ Dallas Stars, 8:30 PM EST (FS-SW) - The Polak'ing Begins

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Injury report:

Valeri Nichushkin (lower body) - D2D
Stephen Johns (headaches) - IR
Martin Hanzal (back) - IR

Opening line-ups and more information as it becomes available here.

Reactions: Smelling Salt

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
I'm so excited that its finally here

yesssss yessszzzz#sssssss :D
my body is ready.

I hope this is a win even though it's hard to judge where coyotes are this season.

please let us start strong

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
I'm so happy that its finally here

Anyone else going to the game?

Oh yeah. Section 105 this year, may have to change my handle.

Breaks into song...."It's the most wonderful time of the yeeeeaaaarrrrrr!"

Only problem is, if the Stars can lose the opener to an expansion team (yes, they later proved shall we say, viable) they can lose to long time doormat, but much improved Yotes team. Which, would ruin my night. And, given WPG is next, send them to an 0-2 start on home ice. Not great for the Monty era! We need some positive vibes.

Reactions: Kcb12345

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Oh yeah. Section 105 this year, may have to change my handle.

:thumbu:

Breaks into song...."It's the most wonderful time of the yeeeeaaaarrrrrr!"

:thumbu::thumbu:

Only problem is, if the Stars can lose the opener to an expansion team (yes, they later proved shall we say, viable) they can lose to long time doormat, but much improved Yotes team. Which, would ruin my night. And, given WPG is next, send them to an 0-2 start on home ice. Not great for the Monty era! We need some positive vibes.

I'm trying to stay positive but I don't want to be rah-rah either. Trying to be realistic. I'm very happy hockey is back, but I am very nervous for our Stars.

StarsWizard

Apr 30, 2016
Super excited for tonight. 0130 puck drop for me, luckily I’m not working tomorrow so can stay up til around 0430 to watch it. Hoping for a really strong start, to make a statement and give some confidence going into the Winnipeg game.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010

Hopefully this is just Carrick not knowing the system well enough to be ready to go...

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Haven't seen official word yet, but I would expect Bishop to start. No reason he shouldn't.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Wtf is going on. Carrick-Polak now and Honka scratched?!?! Don't tell me we have another season of this

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad