GDT: 1/9/20 - 7:00PM EDT - Arizona vs Tampa Bay

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
(publicly available analytics still suck even though they say we're good tho)
I agree, but as the meme mutates, we need ways of keeping it fresh, and that eventually means actually understanding a bit of what the charts actually say to goof on that.

I'm dissecting a frog, so I'll shut up now.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
gameShots-2020-01-09-2019020680-ARIatT.B.png

matchup-2019020680-ARI-at-T.B.png

Reactions: Vasilevskiy

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Joking aside, meme aside, through me pushing the chart memes and actually looking at the data, it really does paint a picture for how we played. Its like confirmation bias in a way.

TheFurryPickle

Mar 9, 2019
Joking aside, meme aside, through me pushing the chart memes and actually looking at the data, it really does paint a picture for how we played. Its like confirmation bias in a way.

Its all math, and math never ever lies. And it only confirms what we are seeing..

Take your latest chart of excellence for example... this confirms for you skeptic bolts fans really as I am not on the fence about this ;) Rutta is great.

Not only are his shots fun, but they are trending more on the good side.

Thats if I am reading this chart correctly and I think I am. This also tells me that the role of lockdown defender and shooter is now carrying Hedman. ;)

3L5Ts0r.jpg

discuss

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Its all math, and math never ever lies. And it only confirms what we are seeing..

Take your latest chart of excellence for example... this confirms for you skeptic bolts fans really as I am not on the fence about this ;) Rutta is great.

Not only are his shots fun, but they are trending more on the good side.

Thats if I am reading this chart correctly and I think I am. This also tells me that the role of lockdown defender and shooter is now carrying Hedman. ;)

3L5Ts0r.jpg

discuss
I have said, The Apostle is truth, The Apostle is light, The Apostle is charts!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad