RbUhS90.png

MMcNP9N.png

4nP8vlK.png

n9ZQoCX.png

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011

I like this change a lot.

Kunitz on the top line... notsomuch. But it certainly seems like they feel that Namestnikov has been tailing off the past few weeks.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Let's go :bolts!!!

Please don't suck! :puppy:

I'll be at this one tonight! Should be fun! :)

Ooooo, from the pairs at practice this morning, it looks like Dotchin is still in the doghouse.

Reactions: Sk8M8

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Let's go :bolts!!!

Please don't suck! :puppy:

I'll be at this one tonight! Should be fun! :)

Ooooo, from the pairs at practice this morning, it looks like Dotchin is still in the doghouse.

Daaaamn.

Dotchin is a bit of Jekyll and Hyde - but this has to be about more than the turnover the other night. I have a feeling he has some commitment issues.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I'm really glad that Girardi is ok. I'm not so sure about Kunitz on the 1st line but we'll see, maybe we'll go 7/11 again and the lines get switched around.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Hopefully being back home gives the guys some extra zip. If they stick to the game plan they should get able to add this one in to win column.

Game Plan:

Keep chasing the opponents and putting the pressure on them. Make sure the opposition are constantly on the run.

LEGO-Jurassic-World-Spinosaurus.gif

TampaJay

Jan 16, 2016

I like this change a lot.

Kunitz on the top line... notsomuch. But it certainly seems like they feel that Namestnikov has been tailing off the past few weeks.

We’ve all been thinking they might add a center or RW at the deadline, but if they move Vlady to 3C, then it opens a slot to add a LW, or maybe bring Erne up.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
I don't really understand putting Palat in Vlad's spot right now. Everything he's touching turns to mush.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
I don't really understand putting Palat in Vlad's spot right now. Everything he's touching turns to mush.

Palat is actually playing fairly well. He's putting up a lot of shots and he's getting his chances. It's not like everything is dying on his stick.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Palat is actually playing fairly well. He's putting up a lot of shots and he's getting his chances. It's not like everything is dying on his stick.

I guess we'll see. I just don't think someone who is having such a tough time finishing should be promoted like this, especially when he's not playing well in other areas. It's not like the PP has been terrible.

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
Back home after a lengthy road trip, it's the perfect time to start a win streak before the bye week.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Daaaamn.

Dotchin is a bit of Jekyll and Hyde - but this has to be about more than the turnover the other night. I have a feeling he has some commitment issues.

Yeah, I have a similar feeling. Dotchin just hasn't been very good these last few games. He's regularly getting out skated and making some stupid decisions.

I can't believe I'm saying this but Sustr has actually been better in some of the limited TOI he's had lately. o_O

But who knows how the pairings will actually go tonight. Cooper has had Hedman and Stralman practice together before and still ended up only putting them together on the PK or in extra difficult situations. If he goes 11/7, the pairings will be even more blenderized.

Gonna be an interesting game! Glad I'll be at this one. :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->