GDT: 1/7/20 - 7:00PM EDT - Vancouver vs Tampa Bay

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Now once Gourde gets it going, we are going to be a team to watch.

I think Gourde is actually playing really well. He got moved to the Paquette and Maroon line and gave them a spark but their lack of skill finally showed and Gourde couldn't keep them producing. Now he's been playing with the kids that line is producing well and he's a part of that. I think they have enough skill along with Gourde to make it a viable 3rd line, just not sure Cooper will give them the proper minutes.

Reactions: Zwui21

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
That... was amazing.

That was 60 minutes of domination in all 3 zones. Vancouver got one goal on a fluke bounce and another on what has become very rare in the last two years--a Stamkos blunder.

I'm blown away at that one. Like, even when Vancouver had extended possession, most times they couldn't turn it into anything close to a scoring chance. All four lines looked excellent. And Vasy was excellent in the rare moments he was called upon.

Also: CARTER VERHAEGHE! Whoa! Best game in the NHL obviously, but also, you can see his confidence growing game by game now. He's not treating the puck like a hot potato anymore and things are starting to happen.

Zwui21

Aug 31, 2019
Wife needs me to do stuff, but I am working on something on the back of the sacrifice Rutta made for the team.

a taste for now...

And a blank one to make your gifs from, I just cant be bothered with that atm.

I love you

Zwui21

Aug 31, 2019
There was that little scrum where Rutta looked like he was non-chalantly pulling a Canuck's head off his body.
Rutta looked like he was holding his mama basket while she was getting some groceries lmao

Reactions: DFC

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
I still won't trust this team until I see them play in the playoffs in April lol i'm not falling for it till I see a playoff game!

Zwui21

Aug 31, 2019
Was maybe lost in the moment yesterday, but what a move by Stephens to go past the Dman in the boards to then set up Verhaeghe for his 2nd of the night. Beauty!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad