GDT: 1/6/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I don’t think it’s communicable. Just because they play on the same team as former Canucks doesn’t mean they are infected.

Infested? I’m not quite sure how it’s supposed to work. Is it a disease?
Ya perry was already a douche pre vancouver duo.... tho oiler fans seem to think lindholm is lowkey dirty pos, that 1 always kinda made me raise an eyebrow

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Yeah I don't really hate anyone other than those guys. Getzlaf a bit but that ones more of a respectful hate, I just hate that he kills my team. And Perry I have a new respect for now that we have Tkachuk playing a similar role.

Kesler and Bieksa though.... screw those jerks

Yeah, that’ll happen.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Ya perry was already a *****e pre vancouver duo.... tho oiler fans seem to think lindholm is lowkey dirty pos, that 1 always kinda made me raise an eyebrow

Lindholm just plays hard, and he’s really come into his own physically. He doesn’t do anything any other player doesn’t do. He’s just bigger and stronger than the average, and he’s not going to let you score.

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
This Vancouver and Toronto game has been crap. The Leafs can't get anything going. Lone bright spot has been Dermott's debut. He has been solid.

Yeah he had a really strong debut. Hoping to see a lot more of him, he's ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad