GDT: 1/5/20 - 5:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Carolina

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Nice sweep of the road trip. The standings are starting to look more like they're supposed to.

TheFurryPickle

Mar 9, 2019
Lmao post it on r/TampaBayLightning, they are gonna love it

I umm, only do things for you guys.

DPW68rv.jpg

i5GPhfL.jpg

g3aa5zD.jpg

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
View attachment 303667

Stephens and CV, Still don't know why they are here. :sarcasm:
not sure what you are trying to say here? just shows me that the kids are playing over tyjo palat which just shows more dumb shit that cooper can do smdh and yes i get he is playing the kids in d zone first offensive zone second ... but id like more toi for palat johnson lines myself .... wouldnt mind stephens getting more time too.... not verhaegh... i get they getting 8 minutes but could reward them during games when playing well turning ice to ice for one shift and def give tyjo palat some d zone shifts this is where IMHO they are most dangerous coming up the ice from our end? thats when they get a really good scoring chance imho

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
not sure what you are trying to say here? just shows me that the kids are playing over tyjo palat which just shows more dumb **** that cooper can do smdh and yes i get he is playing the kids in d zone first offensive zone second ... but id like more toi for palat johnson lines myself .... wouldnt mind stephens getting more time too.... not verhaegh... i get they getting 8 minutes but could reward them during games when playing well turning ice to ice for one shift and def give tyjo palat some d zone shifts this is where IMHO they are most dangerous coming up the ice from our end? thats when they get a really good scoring chance imho
you missed the prior jokes.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
not sure what you are trying to say here? just shows me that the kids are playing over tyjo palat which just shows more dumb **** that cooper can do smdh and yes i get he is playing the kids in d zone first offensive zone second ... but id like more toi for palat johnson lines myself .... wouldnt mind stephens getting more time too.... not verhaegh... i get they getting 8 minutes but could reward them during games when playing well turning ice to ice for one shift and def give tyjo palat some d zone shifts this is where IMHO they are most dangerous coming up the ice from our end? thats when they get a really good scoring chance imho

You just gotta let the chart flow through you...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad