GDT: 1/5/19 - 11:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ San Jose

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
It's just that you never really notice a guy like Rielly. Or even Letang or Giordano. I noticed Karlsson like every shift this game because he was beating our behinds so hard.
Yes, our behinds should be sore after that beating. (censored for Dom)

BeingTheThunder

Jul 9, 2018
www.beingthethunder.com
  1. Vasy was horrible
  2. McDonagh was horrible and probably should be cycled out for a night off...he's had a run of bad games lately
  3. Effort was piss-poor until we went down by 3
  4. Palat is hot garbage offensively right now and should probably sit one out too
  5. Not real impressed by Burns or Karlsson. What does Burns do besides stand at the blue line and shoot all game long? If Heddy did that, he would be a 30 goal scorer..

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
How does Palat look so bad in the top-6 of a stacked offensive team, when he's cold he's awful.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
That was a rough one. I don't understand the logic of starting Vasi so much when we're 10 points up on second place.

Reactions: DaBolts

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
1. Fire Cooper
2. Trade Kuch and Stamkos for the piss poor effort.
3. Send McDonough and Stralman back to Syracuse for slacking
4. Bust up the lines
5. Tank for Hughes

#OverreactionGuy

Reactions: LonLon Lei

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
He was matched against Kucherov's line and totally shut them down. Kucherov had zero points, zero shots and was -4.

Karlsson played over 29 minutes, had 2 points and was +2 .

If this does not impress you, I'm not sure what does.

EK was really good tonight.

Kuch on the other hand had an off-night. Part of that is because of EK but he just looked off from the first shift.

PatrikBerglund

May 29, 2017
EK was really good tonight.

Kuch on the other hand had an off-night. Part of that is because of EK but he just looked off from the first shift.

Playing against great opponents makes you look and feel off.

I can draw from my own experience in semi-pro sports (soccer). If you went up against someone really skilled, everything I usually would do to dominate, would not work and frustration would set in - which made me perform even worse.

Nashology

Dec 21, 2006
  1. Vasy was horrible
  2. McDonagh was horrible and probably should be cycled out for a night off...he's had a run of bad games lately
  3. Effort was piss-poor until we went down by 3
  4. Palat is hot garbage offensively right now and should probably sit one out too
  5. Not real impressed by Burns or Karlsson. What does Burns do besides stand at the blue line and shoot all game long? If Heddy did that, he would be a 30 goal scorer..

His D is bad but his passing and vision is second to none. The guy is a monster on the rush too. You do realize he has 7 goals right ? And is 4th in assists of ALL players?

DarrylshutzSydor

Aug 9, 2007
California
Went to the game last night…..

1. Lightning Defense were making bad passes and mistakes in the defensive zone, especially Hedman and Mcdonough.
2. Stamkos was invisible.
The Sharks were all over Point, Kuch, and TJ.
3. Ceddy'd line played well and should have gotten more minutes. You have to play physical against SJ's defense.
4. This is the 2nd time I have brought a sign written in Russian for Kucherov and they have lost…….that sucks.
5. Sergachev had a good game.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Gotta figure out a way to get Vasy back to form. We're kind of seeing a repeat of last year with him. Hasn't been overly sharp since the Toronto game.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Gotta figure out a way to get Vasy back to form. We're kind of seeing a repeat of last year with him. Hasn't been overly sharp since the Toronto game.

Rest him a couple games. But Coop will Coop and play him the next 20 games in a row

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad