CnbRSxH.png

fCXmgyU.png

DQY29L7.png

Reactions: Sk8M8

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
This is a game we typically lose.

Leafs have an easy one tonight vs. Vancouver, so we might go back to 10 up, them with a game at hand.

SRQKiter

Sep 26, 2018
BTW, I lived in Sarasota from 1976 until I came here to Alaska in 2010. I assume your name including SRQ is from Sarasota.
That is correct, sir. Unfortunately SRQ is in a seemingly permanent state of red tide which is making life not as pleasant as it used to be. Why'd you leave and where are you in AK if you don't mind me asking?

SRQKiter

Sep 26, 2018
This is a game we typically lose.

Leafs have an easy one tonight vs. Vancouver, so we might go back to 10 up, them with a game at hand.
Geez, they haven't dropped the puck in either game yet and you've got us on the wrong end of a 4 pt. night.

Cmac66

Apr 18, 2017
Another late one tonight, let’s show karlsson what he could be playing with at the end of the season:thumbu:

Reactions: Rschmitz

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Geez, they haven't dropped the puck in either game yet and you've got us on the wrong end of a 4 pt. night.

I know all the tricks. A select few pessimists on this board are like 94% of the reason for our hot start. Don't tell Leaf fans. They thinks it's all Hedman, who's only good because our forwards gift him points, except they also think those forwards can't score without Hedman, who's, by the way, not as good as Reilly. Really it's the pessimism keeping us afloat. An inability to be pessimistic about their own team, of course, even when it sucks, is Toronto's real Achilles Heel.

Reactions: Stamper

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
I know all the tricks. A select few pessimists on this board are like 94% of the reason for our hot start. Don't tell Leaf fans. They thinks it's all Hedman, who's only good because our forwards gift him points, except they also think those forwards can't score without Hedman, who's, by the way, not as good as Reilly. Really it's the pessimism keeping us afloat. An inability to be pessimistic about their own team, of course, even when it sucks, is Toronto's real Achilles Heel.

The good old masked man fallacy. Scooby Doo would be proud

SRQKiter

Sep 26, 2018
And here I was thinking it was our PDO!

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Just win guys. I'm staying up for this one since it is the last west coast swing of the regular season.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I've called you guys out so many times for complaining about late games so won't do that this time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->