GDT: 1/4/18 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Montréal

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
That was an entertaining game for sure. And I'm very happy with the result. Since we're at 61 points now it's less likely that we'll have 62 points at any time this season.

Reactions: Gains

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017
Fans tend to exaggerate everything. It was a good game. We lost mostly because of Price. Our team was not even half as bad as some of comments above described it.

Reactions: Master P

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
Can't win 'em all. That being said, what a garbage effort tonight. So lazy.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Since Callahan is back, maybe Palat can start burying some of these in-close chances he's been getting the last month.

Said this before the game. Callahan's goal per chance ratio is probably higher. f***ing finish something.

Shoresy Snipes

Give yer B's a T ya T F'r
May 6, 2017
Seemed Coop didn't care too much in the presser after the game. Basically "well, I can't get on our guys too much, they've been playing great lately, can't win em all... so whatever, on to Ottowa next."

Translation, "we didn't really give two f***s about playing this team, we just didn't want any injuries, and we're gonna start saving it for the real teams."

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
This was like a lion playing with its food. It ain't hungry ... it ain't really trying ... it could kill it any time he wants ... but whatever, it'll paw at it damaging it a bit while the thing tries to nip back fighting for its life like hell to try and get away. Lion is like ... meh ... I got better things to do. Rather sleep ... I'm full.

Reactions: xteesy

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
Fans tend to exaggerate everything. It was a good game. We lost mostly because of Price. Our team was not even half as bad as some of comments above described it.

There is no "mostly" due to Price.

Price picked them up, threw the team on his back, and said "ugh... another game of this shit again".

He released his inner "BroHasRoy" spirit animal and said "fine, I'll win the f***ing game".

Werewolf's version of a lion playing with his prey was about as accurate as it could get.

Simply put, they were dinner but we were already full.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad