GDT: 1/30/18 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Winnipeg

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
One of our worst efforts of the season. Just pathetic.

We do awful coming off of breaks.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Remember the legendary "Morrow is the extra skater" moment a few years back?

This games line up decisions remind me a lot of that. Just inexplicable.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Anyone know who the ginger bro is that is always in that spot? He seems like he's never unhappy.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I'm probably the 2nd most vocal Ryan Callahan supporter but J.F.C man it's not a wonder this guy never gets any power play time. The first thing he does is stage himself 5 feet in front of the goaltender and stare at the puck during the cycle. You're not screening the goaltender, you're not in a position to put home an in tight rebound, you're not in a position to get a good pass, you're sure as hell not crashing the crease with your back turned. You're not really doing anything. I feel bad for him due to how much hard luck he's had but I'm starting to become more and more convinced that he's in fact luckier than hell to even have scoring chances at all.

The guy has been doing this for years. You literally park your ass in front of the net and wait for the puck to come to you. And in the last PP he's just free wheel skating as if he hopes a pass will come to him directly in the slot

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
We definitely suck after a break.:(

While Hedman made some good plays, he was definitely not skating with his usual effortless strides. Understandable but still...

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
Meh, first game back, on the road.....on the other side of the continent.

Top line had an all star hang over. Had momentum going to the 2nd, but a couple dumb penalties turned the tide.

Heddy understandably was rusty. Oh, and the Jets are good, especially at home.

Time for revenge on Calgary.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Team will be fine. Nobody was really on their game tonight. That 2nd PP goal really killed any momentum the team had. It also doesn't help that we hit 3 posts. No worries though.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Ooo, Coop pretty much tagged the forward group as the problem tonight, not the defensemen. Hope 1st line was listening.

Ah well, Thursday is another day!

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Please. Please play better on Thursday.

I am confident they will as they do have a great record when I watch live. Will have to confirm but I think it’s 8-2 with me watching in the Saddledome. That includes game 4 in 04.

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
Mmm, mmm, mmmm! Nothing like some good ol' Canadian homecookin' to get the second half of the season started off just right.

And what year is this again? 1994? I haven't seen clutch-n-grab that bad in ages.

Team played like garbage, too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad