GDT: 1/21/23 - 3:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Calgary

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
I think those teams want to get paid for sure.
Foote, Namestnikov and Myers are not enough...Especially if there's the queue for those players.
Foote for Schenn straight up could be a possibility maybe a late pick going somewhere. Vladdy would be a contract/cap dump essentially, same with Myers. Maybe something like Vladdy, a prospect like Thompson or Schmidt, and a 3rd next year for a middle 6 guy.

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Unless they're trading Colton in a trade for a player they can re-sign or has term, it shouldn't be an option. Foote and Names have a little value, while they'd have to add a sweetener to move Myers. Most of the players they'll probably be looking at can be covered with Names and Foote's cap hits. Adding a depth 6/7 dman and 3rd/4th line winger should be doable. Horvat or any other top 6 F and/or top 4 dman(aside from maybe a guy like Mayfield maybe) probably aren't realistic.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Foote for Schenn straight up could be a possibility maybe a late pick going somewhere. Vladdy would be a contract/cap dump essentially, same with Myers. Maybe something like Vladdy, a prospect like Thompson or Schmidt, and a 3rd next year for a middle 6 guy.
So it'd be like...

Foote + 6 rounder for Schenn
Vladdy + a prospect + a pick for Barbashev
In case it'd be great.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Coop called out the stars after that one.

I actually missed the game because for whatever reason I thought it was tomorrow. Looked like Vasy didnt have the best of nights. Might have been part of the group Coop was calling out

My biggest worry is trading Perbix. We would never do that right?.....Right?
Not unless we had an amazing return coming back. I cant see us trading literally the only D we both drafted and developed into a top-4 role in a decade.

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
If Tampa is looking for a player with term and is willing to put the '25 1st in play, maybe Barabanov from S.J. could be a target. Something like Names, '25 1st and mid range pick/B prospect?

• Haha
Reactions: DarrylshutzSydor

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
There’s a video. Staged. Just like that panthers fan that traumatized his kid for clicks in the “no opposing team jerseys” section.

Literally a jeep salesman in Alberta. Lmao. Bought a lightning jersey for the gram (TikTok)
the Panthers fan stuff was hilarious when he got caught on twitter saying what he was gonna do like 5 months before he did it

• Haha
Reactions: Hoek

Pierre Larouche

Jan 4, 2009
3-2 on the road trip. Coulda been better but that b2b really sapped their energy.
I agree, the b2b took all their energy especially at end of Road trip. I also didn’t understand why Maroon was slewfooting McDavid et al in Edmonton. Why the extra bullsh*t? Fatigue/undisciplined play?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad