part11j.png
part12d.png

foot1q.png
foot2.png

Last edited:

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009
Awesome GDT, as usual.

4-2 Bolts. Stammer starts off with a bang, the 2nd line shows amazing chemistry and Crombeen fights somebody after Ovi bows out.

fritobandito

Jun 30, 2011
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

live in Orlando and I do not see the game on any Comcast channels. Not listed in sun sports.

this would really suck but I guess we can get NHL package for $49, if that is true.

anyone know how I can get the game on cable channel in Orlando.

this sucks and really is mind boggling.

Is there a black out due to solar Bears?

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

live in Orlando and I do not see the game on any Comcast channels. Not listed in sun sports.

this would really suck but I guess we can get NHL package for $49, if that is true.

omg that would be hilarious.

No, there's no Solar Bear blackout. History has shown that just because it's not listed doesn't mean it's not being aired. The Lightning are clutch like that.

As game time approaches some of these fine folks will likely find online streams, so if you somehow don't have the game you can make due online. You'd actually probably find the blackout if you got Center Ice as Sun Sports is the one supposed to carry the game.

Excellent GDT as always Mr. 04. Is that Irish?

Go STVEN STAMKOS and VITOR HEDMAN. Interested to see how Marus Johansson does.

Last edited:

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not listed on my FIOS guide for Sun Sports either. But it is on the Lightning website. It'll be on Sun, no worries.

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
Great job on the GDT!!

We have hockey..yes we do:handclap::handclap:

did you sell your la-Z-boy chair, yet ?

That thing is way to comfy, we didnt see you much arround here, last year and i'm blaming that evil chair. :rant:

Only a few hours left b4 the game , you know what to do :razz:

DangleDoppler

Jul 14, 2009
@erlendssonTBO:

Lindback was first off the ice, looks like he'll start and appears 7 D as Mikkelson, Tyrell, Labrie all on the ice latw

Does that mean they're the scratches?

Kristia

Old folks home..
Mar 10, 2006
Tampa Bay Area....
did you sell your la-Z-boy chair, yet ?

That thing is way to comfy, we didnt see you much arround here, last year and i'm blaming that evil chair. :rant:

Only a few hours left b4 the game , you know what to do :razz:

Nope it's still sitting in there with my name on it for tonight..:laugh:

Jedgi

Feb 12, 2008
Hey Lightning fans, I'm a Caps fan. I want to know what you think about Lindback since I drafted him in one of my fantasy leagues. It's a week-to-week thing and I'm debating in general starting him or Niklas Backstrom (my other starting goalie is Ward), thoughts?

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Hey Lightning fans, I'm a Caps fan. I want to know what you think about Lindback since I drafted him in one of my fantasy leagues. It's a week-to-week thing and I'm debating in general starting him or Niklas Backstrom (my other starting goalie is Ward), thoughts?

We know basically nothing about Lindback. He has yet to play a game for the Lightning.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad