GDT: 1/18/18 - 7:30PM EDT - Vegas vs Tampa Bay

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
We're gonna lose 8 straight aren't we. We havent even left for the road trip and i'm already convinced it's gonna be a bad one

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Agree but the primary issue tonight is Vassy

I understand. First two I don't blame him but the third was horrible defense and he should have had that. Fourth one looked like he was playing dodgeball and was moving out of the way. Can't blame him entirely cause he won us a lot of games where it could've gone the other way.

He's not ready to take this workload I don't think. Domingue better get ready cause they should really be looking to "ease" Vasy in this year. In that case, the way the defense has been playing, we need help. Quickly too.

Top 4 RHD is what we need and we can't expect Dotchin to stay there in the playoffs. He's going to be an anchor tied to Hedmans leg in the playoffs.

J T Money

Biggest Bozo
Jan 21, 2016
Last year, virtually every team lost coming back from the bye week so I'm not surprised by tonight (especially with Hedman out).

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
What a PK by Vegas on that shift, insane coverage through all that puck movement by our guys it's like they did their homework on TB.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Palat - how many turnovers is that? Time to start ragging on this guy again.

Cmac66

Apr 18, 2017
Well I guess we can assume that this game is over. We have been poor for the last few weeks.

-Vasy has been terrible,
-Defence has been shocking way to many turn overs from the team( this is around the 5 game where we have kept doing so.
-Killorn has been non existent.

Something needs to change, if that be either through trades or calling up some players from the crunch.

Have I missed anything else?!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad