GDT: 1/17/20 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Winnipeg

Hockeyman1962

Dec 22, 2019
I look for Cooper to change the lines at some point tonight he is a meddler and can't seem to let them play together a whole game. He is a terrible coach. I love this team so much talent.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Purdy x 2...Winnipeg is pinching hard.

Gotta like how we are responding. It seems like slightly different hockey than last year. Lots of great stick work along the boards. Looks like they've been working hard on some really great habits geared towards the postseason. Too early but man...the grit is off the charts lately.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Not sure the NHL is ready for two such Flow Kings. Would totally blow 'parity' out of the water. :D

Though Heddy's looking a wee bit scragglier lately so there IS hope! :heart::heart:

He's got 5 months approximately til we potentially lift the Cup. The flow should be more appropriate by then. Poor Cirelli already looks like he got plugged into a light socket and for his sake I almost don't want to know how he'd look by then lol

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Yegads! I missed the first goal. After watching the replays during the intermission report, sneaky quiet Palat is also having one helluva game!!! :eek: Both his passes to Cirelli were lovely!! :heart:

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
You just know rutta DEMANDED they kill that off. That's a God d leader kids.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
He's got 5 months approximately til we potentially lift the Cup. The flow should be more appropriate by then. Poor Cirelli already looks like he got plugged into a light socket and for his sake I almost don't want to know how he'd look by then lol

Yup. Plenty of time. Loved the classic/epic God of Thunder look. :heart:

Cirelli,is definitely channeling his wild side with his curly flow. But as long as he's scoring and playing as well as he is, I say, GO FOR IT!! :laugh:

Speaking as a mom, Cirelli and his curls are just plain adorable. :DD

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Tsn shows paquette looking injured. Not sure if you guys caught it on the tv broadcast.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad