d8soSpl.png

rZrdRWx.png

vXZwXs0.png

DQY29L7.png

Reactions: Sk8M8

BeingTheThunder

Jul 9, 2018
www.beingthethunder.com
Just watched the highlights of the first meeting. Man, was Vasi sick in that game...LOL...ridiculous save after ridiculous save...

We got the win but we better not repeat the overall performance from that game because we will lose. Hopefully the boys come out fired up. I know I'm fired up for this one already. I need to take a sedative to calm down, there's still 8.5 hours until face off.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
What's up with Joseph getting scratched. He hasn't been playing great lately, could he still be effected by his injury?

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
What's up with Joseph getting scratched. He hasn't been playing great lately, could he still be effected by his injury?
We're cycling in three forwards to two spots (Callahan, Erne, and Joseph). It's two games in, one game out for each of them.

We're doing the same on D. Don't read into it.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
As other's have said, I also would have preferred Joseph's speed against the Leafs bottom pairings.

The biggest thing is we can't be flat footed at all this game. Push the Leafs to the outside perimeter shots, and try to pin them in their own zone. By god, when we lose this game, the Leafs will only be 14 points below us. We need a bigger cushion. We have sucked all year and this is a proving ground game for us.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
As other's have said, I also would have preferred Joseph's speed against the Leafs bottom pairings.

The biggest thing is we can't be flat footed at all this game. Push the Leafs to the outside perimeter shots, and try to pin them in their own zone. By god, when we lose this game, the Leafs will only be 14 points below us. We need a bigger cushion. We have sucked all year and this is a proving ground game for us.

I laughed at this but I wholeheartedly agree!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->