GDT: 1/14/20 - 7:00PM EDT - Los Angeles vs Tampa Bay

TheFurryPickle

Mar 9, 2019
Still love the Marchand shootout last night....

Q4CMzXV.jpg

Looks like I found your twitter account.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Stammer should really be in the top-3 shooters. His recent history seems a lot better than his ancient history.

I mean, a win is a win. Not the most satisfying win, obviously, but it's 2 points we needed. Even if it feels kind of like a loss. Should never have been that close. We bungled the first 10 minutes. Again.

Reactions: Stammertime91

TheFurryPickle

Mar 9, 2019
Feels like I got robbed of a video where Rutta is the hero getting the PP and the win in the last minute of the game. And then his full ice pass to Hedman who barely missed at the end of OT.

Eh you win some and you lose some I suppose.

Good job Vassey

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
Stammer should really be in the top-3 shooters. His recent history seems a lot better than his ancient history.

I mean, a win is a win. Not the most satisfying win, obviously, but it's 2 points we needed. Even if it feels kind of like a loss. Should never have been that close. We bungled the first 10 minutes. Again.

Go and watch the shootout win against Kings last year. We still have some problems but this team is so much better than a year ago.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Not impressed with Volkov tonight and Gourde...start earning that fat paycheck.

I like how the team is grinding though. Their play is what is needed come playoff time. Cooper has earned through the year. I'm thinking anything less than the ECF and he's toast though.

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
Can't remember the last time I've been impressed by Gourde. I thought Volkov was fine though, apart from that dumb hooking penalty.
Guorde plays hard. He just can’t finish at all right now and it’s a problem

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Can't remember the last time I've been impressed by Gourde. I thought Volkov was fine though, apart from that dumb hooking penalty.

Agreed on Volkov. Particularly early on, he made a lot of things happen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->