GDT: 1/12/19 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattilaus

Sep 12, 2014
Beyond the Wall
Thanks for that. Most of us have no ill will towards the Sabres or their fans. But some posters forget that chirping an opposing team belongs in the main board GDT and not a team's little corner of the forum. :)

Hope y'all have good luck this season, unless you're playing us, of course. ;)

I would wish you guys luck as well but with your line up I don't think you need it. Just beat Toronto m'kay? As a Sabres fan living in Toronto, I think I would have to move if they ever won the cup. I think it is in the by-laws somewhere.

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012

serveimage

Darth Corgi

Dec 23, 2011
Florida
We kind of got a little gift call on that Eichel Elbow at the end but we will take it. I hope the Bison and Sword team make the playoffs. Would love to see that fan base be rewarded with some post season action. Who knows. We might end up facing them in the opening round. Cally would rack up the goals then no doubt. Onto Trotz and company....
Let’s go Bolts!!

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
We kind of got a little gift call on that Eichel Elbow at the end but we will take it. I hope the Bison and Sword team make the playoffs. Would love to see that fan base be rewarded with some post season action. Who knows. We might end up facing them in the opening round. Cally would rack up the goals then no doubt. Onto Trotz and company....
Let’s go Bolts!!

We got “gifted” that power play after about 3 missed ones right in a row. And even then, we were only on a full power play one time the entire game.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Let’s go Bolts!!

Good call on the Cally goal. It’s fun watching Tampa win these games, and it’s cool to see him contributing as of late, which has been difficult for him with this team’s depth.

Reactions: Darth Corgi

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
It's gonna be bad when he drops down to a lowly 1 PPG player. :sarcasm:
im all for you coming onto our thread and bringing these guys back to reality when I told them kucherov was gonna do this i got laughed at humph
hahahahaa he might be an ok player.... I will say i am LOVING cernak he reminds me of vladdy konstantinov sooo much power on skates with the puck he manhandles guys lol

i woulda came in tonight guys but computer was acting up at times so stuck to facebook...

Reactions: Bozo Nicholson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad