ZkQ2ruu.png

qQMb62U.png

CTOx9pY.png

DQY29L7.png

Reactions: Sk8M8

Darth Corgi

Dec 23, 2011
Florida
Let’s go right handed catcher goalie and a big game from Cally! The swords are gonna bring it as they are holding onto a playoff spot with their teeth.
Let’s go Bolts!!

Reactions: Raphael87

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Sounds like they are setting up a rotation

All good. I like that we're sitting Stralman. Coop has finally learned the long game.

:eek: It does look like Cooper is actually planning ahead for the playoffs by setting up a rotation with the forwards as well as the defensemen. Even if someone only has some bumps and bruises (looking at you, PK shot blockers) or even a hangnail, they could have a game off to recuperate and be fresh.

Personally, I don't give a damn if we miss out on the President's Trophy by losing a few more games if it means we'll have our boys fresh for a deep playoff run. Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't we still get home ice advantage if we're just first in our division but not first in the League?

Reactions: DaBolts

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
It's amazing we can have a rotation of forwards and defensemen every game where we can afford to rest bonafide NHL'ers for no other reason than "you done good, take a paid day off. Rest up, and come back energized.". While still not sacrificing much of the quality of the team.

I honestly cannot think of any other NHL team that has this luxury and or ever been able to do it this well.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Keep this going until roster expansions. That will be the next big debate here on these forums, who gets cups of coffee and who stays down to continue the Crunch run. Lord knows we aren't doing anything at the deadline.

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
It's amazing we can have a rotation of forwards and defensemen every game where we can afford to rest bonafide NHL'ers for no other reason than "you done good, take a paid day off. Rest up, and come back energized.". While still not sacrificing much of the quality of the team.

I honestly cannot think of any other NHL team that has this luxury and or ever been able to do it this well.

I asked this on the main forums a while back when we started our D rotation. Apparently a couple of teams do it including the Caps. Hmm....

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->