Post-Game Talk: #1 - 10/3/19 | jets @ RANGERS

3 Stars of the Game

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pld459666

Feb 27, 2002
Danbury, CT
Was there for the 1st two periods. Awesome.

Hajek had pretty eventful game in not the most ideal ways.

Jets were targeting him specifically.

Fox, there was some good and bad...expected for his first NHL game.

Staal did Staal things.

Mika is a beast

Something happened with CK and DQ. I saw them talking and CK shook his head in frustration then skated away. Spoke to Strome and Kaako and then when they were headed to the dots on the faceoff CK turned and was looking at DQ. I'm sure he was listening to the play that was being sent in, but the whole sequence seemed pretty odd and interesting.

Panarin is LEGIT.

Trouba had a nice game.

Hank let in two softies IMHO

Overall an entertaining 1st game with a good amount of tape to watch and work on

Glad they won

ijuka

May 14, 2016
I'm honestly not entirely sure about how to rate the goalie performance. Usually I think it's pretty bad to allow softies, but he did make some great saves as well. I wonder how it compares to a guy with the same save %, but who allowed the toughest shots and saved every easier one.

Reactions: NCRanger

McRanger

Sponsor
Jul 20, 2005
I honestly think you can make the argument that a healthy Zibanejad is the most dangerous center this team has had in more than 20 years.

Who’s even his main competition? Nedved? Nylander? Gomez? I guess maybe a healthy Lindros.

Sayba

Dark Schneider
Jul 7, 2009
I'd like to see Smith put back on defense and put in McKegg or or Haley over Hajek.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Was there for the 1st two periods. Awesome.

Hajek had pretty eventful game in not the most ideal ways.

Jets were targeting him specifically.

Fox, there was some good and bad...expected for his first NHL game.

Staal did Staal things.

Mika is a beast

Something happened with CK and DQ. I saw them talking and CK shook his head in frustration then skated away. Spoke to Strome and Kaako and then when they were headed to the dots on the faceoff CK turned and was looking at DQ. I'm sure he was listening to the play that was being sent in, but the whole sequence seemed pretty odd and interesting.

Panarin is LEGIT.

Trouba had a nice game.

Hank let in two softies IMHO

Overall an entertaining 1st game with a good amount of tape to watch and work on

Glad they won
Third goal was weak. Which other did you think was weak?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->