3 Stars of the Game

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
I’m not sure Ruff is the guy to do it.

But on the other hand, there’s some serious problems back there. Even the more promising guys like ADA aren’t known for their defense.

It doesn't have to be radical but change the system to fit the team in front of you...

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Once the Rangers shore up the defense, this team will be a very good team. They can score. It showed tonight. Only 1 game but you can see the upgrade in skill. Playoffs I dont see why we can get the wild card spot and see what happens once they get in. Defense still needs work and that is nothing against the rookies. Skjei is a 2ed pair forced into the 1st pair spot. Staal still playing. It still needs a big upgrade. They should look for a 1st pair LD cause Skjei isnt that in my opinion.

Powerplay looked good tonight and the kids played very well. Hank was Hank need to cut down on giving up shots. Other than that. Lots of promise in my opinion

Clark Kellogg

NYU Film Student
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2013
Vermont, USA
There’s a chance by nights end Jacob Trouba will be leading the NHL in scoring.
Let’s hope we can have Ranger players also accomplish that during this season.
LGR!!!

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
QUOTE="Edge, post: 164980373, member: 869"]I’m not sure Ruff is the guy to do it.

But on the other hand, there’s some serious problems back there. Even the more promising guys like ADA aren’t known for their defense.

It doesn't have to be radical but change the system to fit the team in front of you...[/QUOTE]

I definitely agree with that.

Reactions: NYR and Mac n Gs

BleedBlueNYR

Jan 25, 2019
New York
So happy to win that game. Let’s go baby Garden was electric tonight, team persevered, Lundqvist got peppered and made the big saves. Awesome game.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Panarin and Mika were excellent. Kakko has his moments.

Defense struggled overall, Hajek in particular he seemed super nervous.

Hank let in a weak one on that 3rd goal but overall he had a really good game with tons of ten bell saves. With a leaky defense that’s how it’s gonna have to be, we’re gonna see lots of nights where Hank and Georgiev make insane saves but give up 3-5 goals. That’s just how it’s gonna be.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Caught the last period. Was exciting. Need to be tighter but its the first game. That top line is going to be a lot of fun to watch. Heck, 2nd line looked fun also.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Kakko first NHL game got my vote tonight - he looks like a future star and I`m looking forward to watch him already next game! ;)

Reactions: zukeisgone
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad