GDT: #1 - 10/3/13 | New York Rangers @ Phoenix Coyotes | 10:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
I think the Rangers could be a very good team this year but I wouldn't be surprised at all if they get off to a slow start. If we can come out of this road trip with 9 points in 9 games I'll consider it a success.

Brooklyn Rangers Fan

Change is good.
Aug 23, 2005
Brooklyn & Upstate
Those of you working late, use the DVR! Sometimes I intentionally do it for the 7pm starts so that I can blow through the ads.

Looking forward to the game. Can't wait to see the full lineup in action - we haven't seen that once during preseason. Speaking of which, I'm liking the lines that AV is rolling, including BR on the wing on the top line. (If he's on the team - and it's unavoidable he will be for at least the first 20 games or so - it only makes sense that you would try that.)

My one gripe - why, why, WHY can't he swap Boyle and Miller? That would be the ideal lineup with this group of players. I swear to all that's holy, almost every coach in every sport overvalues defense to the detriment of offense due to the simple fact that they feel it is something where they can exert more direct control (whereas offense on the other hand requires trusting the players to actually execute some creativity). Still, it's a new season and a new coach and I like most of the decisions as well as the overall strategy that he seems to be espousing. So... if that's the only complaint I have going in, I guess I should count myself lucky. :)

Curious to see how the analysis thread plays out. It has promise if people don't muck it up.

KingStian

Jan 8, 2011
I'm strongly concidering setting my alarm clock for this one, since it starts at 4 am in Norway. It might be a long day at work tommorw though. But it's hard to pass up the season opener for something so silly as being awak at work.

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
So it begins. I wonder if watching streams on the cpu is good enough. Done paying 40 a month for a single channel. I found last nights SOuth Park skewering of cable companies to be hilarious. Does anyone know of a software that lets you record a video being played on your monitor screen? Is that what capture cards do?

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Lets go boys!!! Any HF'er's going to the WeBleedBlue Season Opener party tonight at Hudson Station here in NYC?

1185893_580981268625937_1780890669_n.jpg

BlueshirtBlitz

Foolish Samurai
Aug 2, 2010
New York
I've been uber busy with school and work over the past two months that I haven't kept up at all with pre-season and whatnot.

That being said, a 10:00 start tonight is absolutely perfect because I have class until 8:30. So excited to watch a FULL season of hockey. Let's go Rangers!

KreiMeARiver*

Bills on

Dodgers playoffs

Rangers opener

and I turned down a Steely Dan ticket + 2 dates. I'm gonna need wine...lots of wine.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
midterms week is killing me, but not enough to stop me from being pumped for this game. Lets go Rangers!!!!

sweranger

Jul 3, 2012
So pumped for this one! Waking up at 4 am to see the game that we'll win 4-2. Stepan, Miller, Nash and Moore with the goals. Brassard 0+3

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
Aww yeah just realized how many angry townspeople are gonna be out tonight looking for anything Stepan does to ***** about!

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Going to start this year off on the right foot with a positive attitude...

Loss.

Lgr.

NYR2007

Sponsor
Jul 7, 2009
New York
I've been uber busy with school and work over the past two months that I haven't kept up at all with pre-season and whatnot.

That being said, a 10:00 start tonight is absolutely perfect because I have class until 8:30. So excited to watch a FULL season of hockey. Let's go Rangers!

I'm in the same boat lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad