Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Jesus lol you are ridiculous when you post garbage like this

You are right.

Leading point scorer in the preseason. Just scored the goal. Lets put Hayes and his career high 49 points out instead. Buchnevich almost reached that in his second season with 4th line minutes.

I thought we were done with the AV era of coaching.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
The Good
Fast getting double shifted at the end and justifying it. He's evolved into a legitimate scoring threat.
Howden is strong on the puck and already thinks the game at NHL speed.
Vesey-Hayes-Zucc
Hank got his rust out during PS.

The Not Good
KZB
Chytil never consistently pushed play.
Spooner and Namestnikov looked like expensive non-factors tonight.
Shatty looked like a defensive defenseman whom the coach thrust into an offensive role.

The Hot Takes
I don't like having both Chytil and Howden as Cs in the bottom six. Next game show me:
Chytil/Howden-Howden/Chytil-Fast
Spooner-Names-Lettieri

And if both Shatty and Skjei are going to be that clumsy with the puck, then we need to get ADA into the lineup and see what we have with him.

Also, it's incredibly benevolent of Bettman to hire visually-impaired referees. Very progressive.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Sorry guys, there will be no Zucc trade. Coach already loves him, 20 minutes of ice time...

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Yikes. Where did Dave and John Gioanne vacation this summer? They look like they've aged 5 years in one off season.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
Remember everyone: every loss is a win this season. Even if they don't get Hughes Newhook, Turcotte, and Kakko are all excellent prospects. And Newhook and Kakko play with current prospects so using the "Gordie Clark only drafts teammate of our prospects" logic (sarcasm there) they'll take one of them.

I have no issues with this game. They played well. Henrik was vintage. The guys we wanted to score, scored or got points.

If any of you are old enough to remember how Ron Greschner was used post broken back, I see Staal heading that way and fast (minus him playing center lol). He can't keep up with the game on a consistent basis.

Also: they play two really crappy teams this weekend that they'll be able to forecheck, so would it be a shock if they're 2-1 by Sunday night? No way.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
..someone should write a book about Ralph Vesey - he was on fire tonight and he had many good looks as AV used to say and alone with their goalie too! :D

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
You can sit here until you're blue in the face and try to analyze how this team plays but at the end of the day, it's just a horrible mix of players on a roster that's designed to fail.

JG's work at his finest...

Reactions: JHS

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
The good: hank, vesey 2.0, mcquaid, fast, buch goal
The bad: MSG Production crew (can we not with the pure cringe 'look how important you fans are' goal celebration on the 2nd goal?). Pionks 2 on 1 play. Staal. Buch with some early turnovers.

The redden: embarrassing officiating

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
The Good
Fast getting double shifted at the end and justifying it. He's evolved into a legitimate scoring threat.
Howden is strong on the puck and already thinks the game at NHL speed.
Vesey-Hayes-Zucc
Hank got his rust out during PS.

The Not Good
KZB
Chytil never consistently pushed play.
Spooner and Namestnikov looked like expensive non-factors tonight.
Shatty looked like a defensive defenseman whom the coach thrust into an offensive role.

The Hot Takes
I don't like having both Chytil and Howden as Cs in the bottom six. Next game show me:
Chytil/Howden-Howden/Chytil-Fast
Spooner-Names-Lettieri

And if both Shatty and Skjei are going to be that clumsy with the puck, then we need to get ADA into the lineup and see what we have with him.

Also, it's incredibly benevolent of Bettman to hire visually-impaired referees. Very progressive.

4 million dollar player. 2 years only thank goodness

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
What about Kreider and Zibanejad?

upload_2018-10-4_22-38-12.png

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
The good: hank, vesey 2.0, mcquaid, fast, buch goal
The bad: MSG Production crew (can we not with the pure cringe 'look how important you fans are' goal celebration on the 2nd goal?). Pionks 2 on 1 play. Staal. Buch with some early turnovers.

The redden: embarrassing officiating
This season is about us, man

Reactions: shinchanuuhh
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->