GDT: #1 - 10/04/18 | predators @ RANGERS | 7:30 - MSG, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaeTM

Dec 3, 2009
Long Island
Hanks quote makes me a little nervous. I thought he played pretty well for what he had in front of him at times last year. The defense not being great, him a year older at 37 now, and trying to play deep in his net sounds like a recipe for disaster.

We'll see.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Hanks quote makes me a little nervous. I thought he played pretty well for what he had in front of him at times last year. The defense not being great, him a year older at 37 now, and trying to play deep in his net sounds like a recipe for disaster.

We'll see.

Depends on the system.

Side note- Nashville D is still stacked.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
I was almost 130% certain he was in the lineup.. ..pls. don`t tell me that he is injured? :confused:

He has been with Claesson in practice.

Sauer was a scratch the first few regular season games too. Lets not act like it's set in stone.

Reactions: Ori

Baby Duck Homme

Still waiting to catch a puck from Fotiu...
Sep 14, 2005
Jersey City NJ
At least Quinn will let them stick up for each other this season. Rebuilding will be more tolerable if guys push back and stand up. Good for character and cohesiveness. We can take a few penalties when the playoffs are unlikely and winning is almost beside the point. That AV turn the the other cheek stuff got old a long time ago.

I am not saying goon it up. I am saying protect the crease and give as good as you get.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Too many Dmen in front of him right. The Vets are getting the benefit of the doubt right now despite being out played in the preseason. I expect him to make it into the line up fairly soon

But most of them suck. I thought we got Quinn to help with a rebuild and not play veteran scrubs.

Reactions: Ori

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
I honestly don`t know what to expect tomorrow, but we had like 10 pp goals in pre season. And we created very little 5 v 5 and that concerns me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad