GDT: 1/1 - OKC @ Houston - 5:05 PM CT - *Game Highlights Posted*

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Having seen both guys a decent number of times, I'm starting to think that Zucker might end up being a more impactful player than Granlund because of his shot and speed. Congrats on the win tonight, I thought that after our fast start that we might finally take a game from you guys, but you guys came back strong and earned yet another 2 points against the Barons.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I figure Oilers' fans will be happy the day that Backstrom leaves the Wild. But then in comes Zucker. :sarcasm:

ProfessorMcFatty

I saw that Palmieri was on the 4th line. Any reason for that?

I'd like to know more about him. My understanding is that Palmeiri came from New Jersey as a borderline NHL capable player. His stats this year aren't great, but not bad either. I would think he'd be a second line guy. Or is he a bust?

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
Coyle seems like a 10 year veteran after scoring goals...I know some people have mentioned this before but when he scored that goal the first thing he did was acknowledge the pass...one fist pump then a point over towards Petersen. It's very interesting.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Gotta love humble goal-scorers acknowledging passes. That's one thing that has always bothered me about Ovechkin.

Last edited:

LSnow

Jan 5, 2012
Finland
Gotta love humble goal-scorers acknowledging passes. That's one thing that's always bothered me about Ovechkin.

Ovechkin does acknowledge a great pass, its just that he doesn't give a lot of credit to anyone but himself if he made great shot or deke even if the setup was awesome.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad