GDT: #08 – Sabres at Jets – Sun Oct 30, 3:00PM ET – MSG-B

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Great day for Lehner and Okposo

Hey we're tied for 8th place and ahead of everyone's favorite success story of dignity the Maple Leafs. Feel like we got here while missing something too but I can't quite put my finger on what it is. Almost like we're going to be adding a piece better than anyone else is going too sooner or later.

thekenneth

Jan 25, 2013
I just looked at the rule book shot from centre hiting the post IS still icing so it was the right call. odd that I never considered this until now.

AustonsNostrils

Apr 5, 2016
What a difference a couple wins make - that should be 3 wins in a row if not for the epic collapse in Philly.

I think Murray should be looking for a 4th line center, Grant literally has 0 goals in about 60 NHL games and you need a 4th line to pop some goals in here and there.

On to Minnesota

Icicle

Think big
Oct 16, 2005
What a difference a couple wins make - that should be 3 wins in a row if not for the epic collapse in Philly.

I think Murray should be looking for a 4th line center, Grant literally has 0 goals in about 60 NHL games and you need a 4th line to pop some goals in here and there.

On to Minnesota

Grant doesn't have the mojo he played with to get his contract,but he is strong defensively and has been an asset now on the PK. Two things that can't be said about our other plug Des....

I disagree. We get back two top 6 forwards and some talent pushes down the roster itself. Forwards are fine. He needs to be looking into whether the Gionta replacement is ready from our youth or whether we need a vet for a year or two.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Imagine watching that game and coming away with a negative on Grant.

Just an epic flag waiving of "I watch stats...don't understand the game"

Grant was a world beater on the planet today

AustonsNostrils

Apr 5, 2016
Imagine watching that game and coming away with a negative on Grant.

Just an epic flag waiving of "I watch stats...don't understand the game"

Grant was a world beater on the planet today

I said he can't score a goal nor set one up, there are 100 players who can play on a 4th line and kill penalties and not score a goal or a point. He's capable of playing defense and PK but 4th lines need to contribute offensively a bit.

'world beater on the planet' :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad