07-08 Salary Cap

Westguy13

Apr 6, 2005
Not KC...
So I was having a discussion with a few friends and we were trying to decide what Buffalo's options were with our UFA's this summer. The one variable that is missing though is the Salary Cap next season. Anyone have an idea of what it's going to look like? I've heard alot of people predicting a pretty good raise.

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
For the 416th time ... no one will know for sure until around June 30 when all of the accounting is done by the league and the official number is released. The speculation is that the Upper Limit will rise to $47.5 million, meaning the Lower Limit would rise to $31.5 million.

Westguy13

Apr 6, 2005
Not KC...
For the 416th time ... no one will know for sure until around June 30 when all of the accounting is done by the league and the official number is released. The speculation is that the Upper Limit will rise to $47.5 million, meaning the Lower Limit would rise to $31.5 million.

Like I said estimates. I know that it hasn't been determined yet, sorry I don't have time to read every post on every thread on these forums no need to get snippy. It's that speculation I was looking for so, thanks... Kind of.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad