'06 Memorial of Ivan Hlinka / U18 World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

petrklima85

Apr 13, 2006
HAMILTON, ONTARIO

That site doesn't have rosters on it......

Tha American one is on the USA Hockey site.

Is Belfour's kid the starting goalie?

If this is considered an Under 18 Tourney, what was the one last spring that the Americans won by beating the Finns 2-1 in the Gold Medal game. The game in which Eric Johnson was tossed out about half way through ??

Last edited:

Metallian*

Dec 27, 2005

If this is considered an Under 18 Tourney, what was the one last spring that the Americans won by beating the Finns 2-1 in the Gold Medal game. The game in which Eric Johnson was tossed out about half way through ??
the rosters still have to be updated i guess. canada is the only one listed at the moment

this is just an Under 18 tournament, not THE under 18 tournament. the real IIHF ran one is in april.

and if belfours kids in net then I guess we can count USA out from winning this thing

razman22

Mar 24, 2006

Here's the rosters and all the stats.

http://www.szlh.sk/?__TkFlY3E4NTgxN...MmS3NkayhJamFtamAjcHh3YDtxcWRxYXJyYWh4 -A3-v3

Hiishawk

Feb 28, 2002
Out there somewhere
Visit site
This is the NEW batch of U18s- largely for the 2007 draft, and this is the scouts 1st full look at the crop. Eligible birthdates for this tourney are Jan. 01/89 and younger.

The IIHF U18 worlds for this age group will be held in April 2007.

scsgoal31

Apr 25, 2006
St. Clair Shores, MI
the rosters still have to be updated i guess. canada is the only one listed at the moment

this is just an Under 18 tournament, not THE under 18 tournament. the real IIHF ran one is in april.

and if belfours kids in net then I guess we can count USA out from winning this thing

Haha...he's actually pretty decent...I've officiated his games in the MWEHL quite often.

ktownhockey

Mar 29, 2004
Ontario canada
Haha...he's actually pretty decent...I've officiated his games in the MWEHL quite often.

He wasn't very good in his OHL Draft year... mind you he was playing JR. A hockey as a 15 year old. He was never a top 5 goalie from Ontario for his age.

Maybe he'll be a late bloomer like his pops.... or not

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
It looks like Canada will meet the U.S. in the final. Canada beat Slovakia 4-1 and the U.S. beat the Czechs 4-3 in OT.

orangeandblack

Nov 27, 2004
philadelphia
the jimmy hayes-brett bruneteau-mike hoeffel line has statistically looked very good, along with jon blum for usa. hayes is making a case for a top 5 pick in 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad