06 #1 overall question

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbtatter

Feb 27, 2005
Ryan White, the complete player...

sbtatter said:
Mueller from Everett?
Don't rule out Ryan White from the Hitmen. Huge heart, big body, tough as nails and starting to roll offensively. He's a Joe Thornton in the making. If you don't believe me, just watch him. He won't put up the gaudy points for a year or two, but he's going to be a keeper.
Copied and pasted from the Calgary Herald
http://www.canada.com/calgary/calga....html?id=1e573a1e-6600-45b9-b920-765903035ea7

to end an eight-man contest in which Ryan White had answered Medicine Hat leadoff shooter David Schlemko's goal.
Pogge was particularly sharp against Tigers defenceman Cam Barker, who had five shots in the first period alone and ended the game with an even 10.

"I feel really confident right now," said Pogge. "I'm coming prepared and the pucks are just hitting me and I'm glad it's going that way."

He's also mighty pleased that many of his teammates threw their bodies in front of some big shots during some of the 10 Medicine Hat power plays.

White, who's had points in 10 of the past 11 games, was especially noticeable.

"Pogge's been backstopping this team all season long and if I can put my body in front of the puck and stop it on the PK, it's not that big a deal," said the 17-year-old, who drew an assist on Kohn's goal. "Pogge's been keeping this team in games all year and I'm just trying to help out.

"I've been playing pretty well lately but some nights I haven't had a complete game defensively and offensively and I think tonight was one of those nights."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad