'04 draft reentries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avery4Byng*

Handsome B. Wonderful said:
That would be what Paddock did.

Christensen and Patrick were off on money issues, Christensen wanted the rookie max, Patrick wasn't willing to offer that(and rightfully so).

Christensen wont sign with the Pens then. He is soft and not worth the rookie max at all.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
tray said:
Christensen wont sign with the Pens then. He is soft and not worth the rookie max at all.

He'll most likely sign, if he demands the rookie max this year then he'll never see the light of day, but he'd have to be an idiot to that with his season this year(before getting traded at least).

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
tray said:

And considering he is having a rather poor season as an OVERAGER compred to last year and has been traded as well ..

I don't think he will be signed or if he is it should be based on this years stats and that mean NO ROOKIE MAX for sure ...That money will go Ovechkin..

SuperNintendoChalmrs

Jun 28, 2002
Buffalo
Ruckus007 said:
Sabres need to sign

Dan Paille - no evidence to suggest they won't

Jakub Klepis - Regier said this past summer that Klepis will be signed

Michael Tessier - probably a 50/50 chance

Marty Magers - very doubtful

Dennis Wideman - I'm guessing 65/35 they will

Martin Cizek - very doubtful

I think you're right Ruckus.....those 6 players. Both Klepis and Cizek were in the CHL when drafted, so they would qualify most likely for a re-draft.

Paille is a no-brainer unless Regier has fax problems. Have heard that Klepis has a bit of a phobia for North America....sooooo, we shall see. Tessier, eh maybe, Magers = no, Wideman perhaps.....Cizek? Not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad