Recalled/Assigned: 03/02/2020: Christian Folin Recalled by Montreal

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
Molson : Urgh Marc, the team isn't playing well at all. Can you do something so the fans won't be too mad? Move a player I don't know but I trust you.
Bergevin : Sure, I got you bud.

*The Canadiens announced that defenseman Christian Folin was assigned to the AHL’s Laval Rocket.*

Molson : Oh my god Marc ! GOOD JOB. I knew I could trust your plan.

Reactions: Slashers98

HABitual Fan

May 22, 2007
Should have done this with KK after his groin injury. Would have built his confidence back while allowing both him and the organization to save face.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Correct,that's poor management. So now Folin will see some ice time in Laval and be called up and be the savior? Got to do more than that.

This is simply sending someone down. Not every move they make has to be met with "is this supposed to be the move that changes everything?"

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
Would think he'll play a bit before the trade deadline, teams love to load up on extra dmen for the playoffs. They may just put him back on waivers at the deadline, can't see him back next season.

Would not be surprised to see Kinkaid recalled for a game or two as well before the deadline.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I dont know why we didnt just send down Poehling, Kotkaniemi and Fleury at the same time while calling up Folin.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad