GDT: 02/09/2015 - Nucks @ Wild - 7PM CST / 3AM FIN - FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victorious Secret

2024 Lottery Winner
Jul 18, 2011
Matt's Meat Market
I say **** it for tomorrow's game. Throw fresh legs out there. Send Folin down and call up Sutter, Graovac and Keranen. Throw a puck on the ice and tell them to have at it.

With the games in hand tomorrow is not do or die. Keranen may be needed before this over, might as well find out now.

That'd be a line I wouldn't mind giving 15 minutes as long as they are skating their butts off. Keranen needs a shot at some point. One of the few bright spots in the AHL.

elnewby

Feb 21, 2012
MT
Would just like to give Brodz some appreciation. He took on Dorsett, and did a pretty good job. Especially for someone who isn't really a fighter, he's just taken on that role on this team because he has too. Also, he scored a pretty nice goal that chased Miller.

Normally don't like him. But have to give credit where credit is due.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
Which isn't saying much.

You and I definitely saw different games. I thought Coyle was damn near dominating out there with his physical play. Passes were pretty good. Sticking handling was good. If he continues to play lik ethat, we will win a lot of games.

But people want to see what they want to see.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
Coyle was outstanding. Second best player on the ice all game to Koivu. That's how he has to play every game...he won every single battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad