GDT: 01/15/17 - Wild @ Hawks - 6 PM CT / 2 AM Finland - NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewcifer

Oct 10, 2006
Minneapolis
If the Wild are going to progress, at some point they have to beat the Hawks in the playoffs. It would be nice if another team knocked them out, but you can't rely on it.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
The thing I like about this game was that the Wild were a bit off, Kane was on fire, and that still wasn't enough for the Blackhawks to win. It was always players like Saad, Sharp, Oduya, and Bickell who seemed to bring it against the Wild, without that secondary production, Kane isn't enough.

Don't forget Shaw. Losing him hurts more than they like to admit. He was their energy guy: hits, fights, getting under peoples' skin.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
The thing I like about this game was that the Wild were a bit off, Kane was on fire, and that still wasn't enough for the Blackhawks to win. It was always players like Saad, Sharp, Oduya, and Bickell who seemed to bring it against the Wild, without that secondary production, Kane isn't enough.

You forgot the most obvious player, and he's still with the Hawks. Crawford. Mediocre during the season, but money during the playoffs. It's great to see Doobs play the way he is, but it's all for nothing if he puts in a Meh playoff performance like he did last year.

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
You forgot the most obvious player, and he's still with the Hawks. Crawford. Mediocre during the season, but money during the playoffs. It's great to see Doobs play the way he is, but it's all for nothing if he puts in a Meh playoff performance like he did last year.

Dubs had a broken hand last year in the playoffs.

Bruce Granville

Oct 11, 2014
If the playoffs started today, this would be our opponent.

Without Quick it would be okay. He would be standing on his had against us.
Just like Crawford and Mr. 12-goals-after-45-games-but-against-Minny-I-pot-a-couple-mothereffing-Kane.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
The whole year? Last year he was OK, but just OK.

Stats wise he was right about league average last year.

In his apperances (not all starts) he gave up:
- 1 @ 5GA
- 8 @ 4GA
- 24 @ 3GA
- 14 @ 2GA
- 13 @ 1GA
- 7 @ 0GA

And he was never consistently good or bad. A couple of good starts, and then a couple of bad starts. I like this year's version of Dub much better, he's consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad