News and Blog Report: 01-06/10/19 An Ice Dragoon for your thoughts?

nuck

Schrodingers Cat
Aug 18, 2005
wb36057-british-1st-royal-dragoon-bugler-charging-5929-p.jpg
or
s-l300.jpg
?

Thanks you've saved me an hour :)

Reactions: ThePhoenixx

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Was her name Blue Belle or something at one time too?

Regardless I loved these back then. Exposed me to a few different sites/writers that I hadn't read, which was good and bad I guess.

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
Props to you!
Use'd to love these by blue belle (ice dragon was prob ahead of my time at hf).
Now if someone could start writing game reports as lmhf back in the day it would be great :)

Last edited:

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Thanks for this thread.

I really miss Ice Dragoon. Had a lot of discussion. Then she disappeared. Does anybody know what occurred if its appropriate to ask?

She had a sharp wit, interesting tack, and charm.

I never knew blue belle, wasn't here then I guess.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Thanks for this thread.

I really miss Ice Dragoon. Had a lot of discussion. Then she disappeared. Does anybody know what occurred if its appropriate to ask?

She had a sharp wit, interesting tack, and charm.

I never knew blue belle, wasn't here then I guess.

She did the news and blog report for years and used to do drawings and at one point had her own blog. One of the nicest people that you'll ever get a chance to talk to on the internet. I'm sure that you were here while she posted.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
She did the news and blog report for years and used to do drawings and at one point had her own blog. One of the nicest people that you'll ever get a chance to talk to on the internet. I'm sure that you were here while she posted.

Faintly remember. I never had any dialog with her. On the other hand the fire and ice of Ice Dragoon, talking with her was a natural fit for my temperament. Had a lot of discussion.

The reason though, now that I remember a bit, that people might think they were one and the same, because they left at the same time. Blue belle was the one that picked up the blog report when Ice Dragoon was busy with other things, right?

Ice would go into her clever dialog during her blog reports. Much like Lowetide. So very memorable.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Ice Dragoon. There is a name I haven't heard/read in a long time. Wonder if she still posts at all, or what happened to her?

I hear you...that goes way back.
It was cool to see @ThePhoenixx mention her in the thread title.

Not sure what happened to her...its been years since she posted.
I do know that only us HF old timers remember her. :nod:

Last edited:
Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Ice Dragoon was the first. Blue Belle shout out is next week. :)

Thanks everyone. As long as the Oilers don't suck and it isn't a sad Oiler read every morning...

Dragoon seems like a lifetime ago! I honestly don't remember our interactions from back then, whereas BB hooked me and IATL up with a pair of tickets the last time that I made it up to Edmonton and was just a genuinely nice gal. Some of the old guard is missed for sure, while others are not :)

Nunymare

/ˈnʌnimɛr/
Sep 14, 2008
YEG
Dragoon seems like a lifetime ago! I honestly don't remember our interactions from back then, whereas BB hooked me and IATL up with a pair of tickets the last time that I made it up to Edmonton and was just a genuinely nice gal. Some of the old guard is missed for sure, while others are not :)
I am pretty sure she game me my fist infraction way back then (Lowetide and The Rage were the other two mods back then too, and probably another who I'm forgetting). :laugh:

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I am pretty sure she game me my fist infraction way back then (Lowetide and The Rage were the other two mods back then too, and probably another who I'm forgetting). :laugh:

The Rage doesn't ring a bell, mind you sometimes I remember avatars more than user names! :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad