Post-Game Talk: Start spreadin' the news I'm leavin' today I want to be a part of it New York, New York

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
maxresdefault.jpg

All together now

200w.gif

Do this shit.

Now

"Pretty close to the same lineup"

f***ers

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
I still feel confident about winning the series, not sure if they get it done in 6 or 7, but I think they will. NYR is meh 5 v 5 and the Panthers PK has been so good I still think they are the more preferable matchup, however, as this Bs series has gone on I've had less confidence they can beat them. Ultimately if the Bruins come back Florida would've had no chance vs NYR anyways so whatever but I'd like a 2nd straight ECF.

IdleTraveller

Mar 30, 2024
I'll be watching the first period and will try to make it to the end of the second. I have to admit to nerves though and hope that the last game was us letting our foot off of the gas and allowing Boston to play more their style. But then, as we've seen, just because we're better and will probably continue to outplay them doesn't mean that we'll win...

GO CATS!!

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
If we don’t have a plan B to get to the net we go to a dump and chase strategy. Boston has figured out things as you will in a short series. They have to a degree figured out our forcheck we can not let them bottle up the middle. On defense we need to force more mistakes and not let them set up as easily as they have at times. Verhege is Mr. playoffs he has experience he needs to show up as Chucky does in a big way tonight. Like to see the ice open up for erod and Tank. Welcome Lomby you da man.
Goooooooooooo Panthers !

Reactions: harv33173

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
George Richards. FHN

FORT LAUDERDALE — For the first time since the opening game of the Tampa Bay Lightning series, Ryan Lomberg will be back in the lineup for the Florida Panthers tonight in Boston.
Nick Cousins, who has been scratched the past three games with Sam Bennett returning for Game 3 against the Bruins, also returns.

Coach Paul Maurice confirmed those moves to Florida Hockey Now on Thursday afternoon, saying he was “changing out the wings” on Florida’s fourth line.

Lomberg and Cousins practiced with center Kevin Stenlund on Thursday; Kyle Okposo and Steven Lorentz worked as place-holders for Bennett and Sam Reinhart as they took the practice off.

• Love
Reactions: Vilam and Chaos2k7

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Swaggy Barky Tank
Cuz Benny Chucky
Luo Lundy Rhino
Lomby Steny ERod

Hopefully

Gadjo is getting the Smith treatment this postseason, break glass in case of emergency, lol

Reactions: Idiot Stick

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Swaggy Barky Tank
Cuz Benny Chucky
Luo Lundy Rhino
Lomby Steny ERod

Hopefully

Gadjo is getting the Smith treatment this postseason, break glass in case of emergency, lol
if thats the lineup i hope barkov can cover for swaggys defensive warts
and cousins gets the 2nd line goin

although theyre prob gonna put reino on the 1st and tank on the 3rd, i dont prefer it though

Reactions: Chaos2k7

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad