GDT: ⭐ [#36] ⭐ Merry Goligoski-mas Everyone! 8pm ⭐ [#36] ⭐

serp

Jan 17, 2016
This is one of the rare occasions where i would actually want a goalie to serve the penalty just because it was so unneccessary and dumb.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
The Alice Cooper on the back of Smiths mask looks really wierd like he has a deformed head or something.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
It wasn't pretty but its a win. Losing to the Yotes would've been unacceptable if the team is serious about trying to get back into it.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Hope they get some bodies back at wing for the next couple of games. McKenzie playing 17 minutes and Korpikoski 14 doesn't feel like something an NHL team should do.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I did not see the game, so I ask...

The beginning of this game topic shows Sharp in the lineup. Did he play?

How did Oleksiak play?

Thanks...

Sharp didn't play he was just filling in for Seguin who was ahead of the team in Arizona . Since the team flight was delayed the team practised back in Frisco without Seguin.

Oleksiak . Ok i guess . Hit a crossbar and Smiths mask once , defensively i don't remember anything noticeable good or bad.

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
I did not see the game, so I ask...

The beginning of this game topic shows Sharp in the lineup. Did he play?

How did Oleksiak play?

Thanks...

I'm pretty sure the begining of this thread is the short story "The Goligoski of the Magi" by O Misty.

Sharp was not in, he took line rushes for Seguin who met the team in Arizona instead of Texas.

Oleksiak didn't make any mistakes I noticed, but it's just the Coyotes.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Yeah, sort of played down to their level, but still came out with victory, which is good, unless you are on the tank train.

One reason we watch hockey is every game is different. I have never seen a penalty shot awarded with 6.6 seconds to go, after an empty net goal seals the deal. Weird.

Lindell really couldn't do much, as that puck popped up right to his belly where his hands were, and he tried to get rid of it as quick as possible, but it fell in his hand and qualified as gripping the puck. Oh well, it seems Lindell is almost as high event type player as Klingberg, just in a different way. Seems pretty steady defensively, but has been involved in the most noticeable plays in three straight games (two OT goals, one good, one bad.....and the penalty shot)

I don't think it downgrades him in the coaches eyes if they evaluate over every play, not just those.

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
hi guys, caps fan coming in peace

any words on Ritchie from this game and overall? I've catched a few Stars game and I like him in your jersey. Looks like a solid depth player?

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
hi guys, caps fan coming in peace

any words on Ritchie from this game and overall? I've catched a few Stars game and I like him in your jersey. Looks like a solid depth player?

How many goals does it take to be no longer considered a depth player? He's on pace for 15 as a rookie, not an especially young rookie I grant, but he should get into the 20s if he improves with experience.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->