Post-Game Talk: ★ Young Stars Tournament ☆ Game 3: Calgary 2 - San Jose 3 FINAL

Aug 3, 2010
:laugh: A big stroking right!

There's a time and place for everything but I'm pretty sure that wasn't it, Kerr.

Definitely the win to Kanzig.

More than ever, I want to see him develop fully because he will be great on a top-4 in the NHL one day.

Aug 3, 2010
I think you misunderstood that. I think he was saying Trouba, Nurse... ect are all multifaceted defensemen, where as none of the FLames defensemen excel in more than 1 area. They all could be good in certain roles but don't have one that is an all around guy. When he said you can put Roy in that group he meant

holy ****! huge punch by Kanzig!!!!!!!!!!! A BIG STROKING RIGHT

so where was I.....

he meant Roy was in the same group as Wotherspoon, Ramage, Sieloff... etc.

Fair enough.

Also, fixed that for you.

MC Ride

Feels bad man
Feb 4, 2009
"I don't think you can have a little hit from behind. You know it's the old pregnancy thing. Either you are or you aren't" :D :D

Aug 3, 2010
It shows the sad state of our commentary when we actually prefer Principe :laugh:
Give me a 10-years-younger Peter Maher anyday and goddamnit Sharks score, 3 - 2 San Jose. Brouillard with the goal.

"I don't think you can have a little hit from behind. You know it's the old pregnancy thing. Either you are or you aren't"
Christ, I missed THAT one. Thank goodness. :shakehead

edit: And now the stream is screwing up.

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
Give me a 10-years-younger Peter Maher anyday and goddamnit Sharks score, 3 - 2 San Jose. Brouillard with the goal.
I agree, or just give me back Loubo.

But I will sure I will sync at least a few games from fan960 with my pvr since Loubo is the new colour guy.

Aug 3, 2010
Really hoping that this game is tied up and goes to a shootout. Would like to see some creativity from the kids.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->