Friedman: “Toronto would move Martin Marincin”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckay

I find your lack of gravy disturbing.
Mar 5, 2014
Canada
This thread was started in October.

He has since signed an extension. Old news.

Reactions: Elvs

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Not moving him for anything less than a massive overpayment. Otherwise, he'll just go an waivers.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Line up lads, first come first serve for someone who couldn't crack the Oilers OR the Leafs on defence :D
Sometines i get tired of the constant jabs against the Leafs on here, but this is one of those rare times when the truth that this joke is based in makes it both extremely sad yet f***ing hilarious at the same time.

Well done.:thumbu:

Reactions: Merrrlin

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
No we want Quinn Hughes. We had a conference call and decided that is what we want.
I remember that conference...we barely all fit in that rented room in the Holiday Inn off Spadina....at least @Metroid got a discount with his frequent user card. Catering was pretty good though... fun times.

nobody

Aug 8, 2017
Bracco + a signed Marincin could net a big haul.

Should be enough for Seth Jones.
If we're giving up Bracco on TOP of the now extended Marty Marincin, I'm expecting atleast a bonafide franchise D with extended term plus a throw in or two. Maybe something like Jones + Dubois ++. Replace the pluses with Werenski, not ideal but I can live with it.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Standing room only for 12 hours was a pain, but worth it to got butts to nuts with you guys. I feel like we bonded.
Well, it's a price we have to pay. As you know, being a Leafs fan, we don't have a personal opinions...just one opinion amongst the masses.

Good news though....with all of this Manson talk, i hear @Cotton is looking into a conference room in California at a Days Inn so we can all get together and talk about what to add to Jeremy Bracco to get Manson. Already coming up with an excuse to give the Wife.

No idea who's in charge of catering....hope the order in some good kung pow chicken....well, off to pack my Speedo!!

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
If we're giving up Bracco on TOP of the now extended Marty Marincin, I'm expecting atleast a bonafide franchise D with extended term plus a throw in or two. Maybe something like Jones + Dubois ++. Replace the pluses with Werenski, not ideal but I can live with it.
Exactly, you don't just toss in a top prospect like Bracco on top of a signed powerhouse RHD.

Reactions: nobody

nobody

Aug 8, 2017
Well, it's a price we have to pay. As you know, being a Leafs fan, we don't have a personal opinions...just one opinion amongst the masses.

Good news though....with all of this Manson talk, i hear @Cotton is looking into a conference room in California at a Days Inn so we can all get together and talk about what to add to Jeremy Bracco to get Manson. Already coming up with an excuse to give the Wife.

No idea who's in charge of catering....hope the order in some good kung pow chicken....well, off to pack my Speedo!!

I told my wife I have a meeting with some bad bad men in California and now the wife wants to come along. Didn't think she would call my bs. f***. Sorry guys. :(

Exactly, you don't just toss in a top prospect like Bracco on top of a signed powerhouse RHD.

RHD :sarcasm:

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
I told my wife I have a meeting with some bad bad men in California and now the wife wants to come along. Didn't think she would call my bs. ****. Sorry guys. :(

RHD :sarcasm:
Ssshh....they hold more value. Oh, and tell your Wife there are cases of Coronavirus in Cali...scared the shit out of mine...no way she's going. I told her i had to...a trade proposal on HF needed to be hammered out.

nobody

Aug 8, 2017
Ssshh....they hold more value. Oh, and tell your Wife there are cases of Coronavirus in Cali...scared the **** out of mine...no way she's going. I told her i had to...a trade proposal on HF needed to be hammered out.
I'll give it a go. Wish me luck. If I don't come out alive, you boys try to get them to fork out an extra 4th round pick in my memory. :cry:

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Both Martin and this thread continue to linger. I feel as though someone needs more fiber to pass both along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad