Thanks

kanucks25

Chris Tanev #1 Fan
Nov 29, 2013
Surrey, BC
#7 Overall + Tanev + Markström
For
Noah Hanifin + Victor Rask

Canucks have no need to Rask when we already have Horvat, Sutter and Gaudette (bottom-9 centers).

It only makes sense for the Canucks if they think Hanifin is a significant upgrade over any of the D options they could get at 7th overall. I imagine if these two teams are in serious talks, Benning will wait until it's his time to pick before he pulls the trigger so he knows who is left on the board.

Last edited:

kanucks25

Chris Tanev #1 Fan
Nov 29, 2013
Surrey, BC
wtf is a stealth team?

I imagine he means it's a team that people wouldn't really connect with the player on the trade block.

And it makes sense, because with Juolevi coming and a good chance of us picking a D-man with the 7th pick, I wouldn't think trading for a young LHD would be a priority.

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
what the heck do they trade to get him??

I imagine he'd cost a pretty penny

young guy that has the potential to be a 1C

Dubois, Nylander, Larkin etc would be what they would hope for. competetion is steep though. a lot of teams need as C badly

Reactions: jonnygf40

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
Canucks have no need to Rask when we already have Horvat, Sutter and Gaudette (bottom-9 centers).

It only makes sense for the Canucks if they think Hanifin is a significant upgrade over any of the D options they could get at 7th overall. I imagine if these two teams are in serious talks, Benning will wait until it's his time to pick before he pulls the trigger so he knows who is left on the board.

the only scenario that happens is if the first 6 picks are dahlin,svechnikov,zadina,boqvist,bouchard,hughes and the nucks arent really high on dobson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->