“I mean what’s a rebuild? Ottawa is in a rebuild. They sold all their players and everything.” - Zad

Tranq

Dec 13, 2008
I don't see how even the whole quote in context changes the meaning

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
Holy cow, I couldn't care less what this guy has to say lol. Why does he care. Go play for whatever team you play for champ.
He doesn’t care read the whole quote not the drivel the OP posted. Honestly the OP is click bait and this should be locked, or the mod should edit it and edit the title. Z comes off as arrogant and all he did was ask a dumb question.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
He used Johnson and Barrie as examples of stars lol.
Lol at using Tyson Barrie as a star. That bum only came in 2nd in ppg among defensemen to EK last season and has been a top 5 ES point producer from the backend since the lockout who is ppg over the last 20 games and along with Grubauer the biggest reason this team is in the playoffs. He sure is dumb to use him as an example.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Lol at using Tyson Barrie as a star. That bum only came in 2nd in ppg among defensemen to EK last season and has been a top 5 ES point producer from the backend since the lockout who is ppg over the last 20 games and along with Grubauer the biggest reason this team is in the playoffs. He sure is dumb to use him as an example.

Did you bother reading the post i responded to before you got upset?

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
Barrie is not a top-5 ES producer since the lockout, you made that up. Hes ninth in EV p/60

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad