“I mean what’s a rebuild? Ottawa is in a rebuild. They sold all their players and everything.” - Zad

CartographerNo611

Oct 11, 2014
1) Why would this quote be considered "legendary"?
2) Who is Zadorov?
3) Why do Sens fan care about this?

1)Because its the first time that I know off that an active player outside of the Ottawa organization spoke the truth about them.

2)A physical top 4 defenseman for Colorado Avalanche that completely neutered Johnny Hockey in the Calgary series.

3)Because their organization is an easy punching bag for pretty much anyone who follows the NHL and are most likely tired of it.

Phil120362

Dec 29, 2018
1)Because its the first time that I know off that an active player outside of the Ottawa organization spoke the truth about them.

2)A physical top 4 defenseman for Colorado Avalanche that completely neutered Johnny Hockey in the Calgary series.

3)Because their organization is an easy punching bag for pretty much anyone who follows the NHL and are most likely tired of it.
Yay! It's their turn,as an islander fan,I've done my pittance!

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
45 points makes you a star now?

Future star might be a better way of putting it. For a 19 year old in his year of pro hockey he did quite well. He should only get better in the next few years. Of course I fully expect Ottawa to trade him when he asks for a big raise.

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
Isn't this what the Avs did burned it down traded all their good players and tanked for high picks?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad