‘Too Much Fortnite’

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
Devils fans chanted “Parises better” at Crosby during both players first games of the 05-06 season.

I always found that one funny.

Ukkosenjumala

Nov 24, 2017
Finland
You should see how much Laine plays, his profile name is public if you wanna find it and look it up on a stat tracking site.

He f***ed up by doing those streams showing his real tag or he really doesn't give a shit :laugh: Also Winnie The Pooh 29 is such a troll name

Reactions: Emerz

GoJetsGo55

Apr 14, 2009
Winnipeg, MB
Meh, I prefer H1Z1 all day. Screw all that building nonsense.

Disgusted-Face.jpg

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
That chant was absolutely classless, IMO. The same can be said for the chants heard in Nashville.

I have nothing against a little razzing towards an opposing team, but a certain degree of respect should be maintained.
Yes, but that is what made it so great!

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Whats the context behind that chant?
Pelle Lindbergh.

Rangers fans started with "Buy a Porsche, Billy, Buy a Porsche!" to Billy Smith before Hextall came into the league.

"Beat Your Wife, Potivn, Beat Your Wife" was another classic at MSG for years.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
I'll still never forget Kings fan chanting "Hiller" during the playoffs when Gibson was in net. Gibson was fresh meat and shouting an ex-duck's name was a better choice. :laugh:

Reactions: Arcade Fire

Paralyzer

Hyman >>> Matthews
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North
Those were great ones too. The Nashville ‘it’s all your fault’ goalie chant is the league’s best IMO.

My favorite all-time chant was when Oilers were in the playoffs in 1997 and everyone chanted "BEL-FOUR!" and everyone swinging their arms back and forth toward Belfour LOL. Was so epic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad