‘Too Much Fortnite’

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
I was one of the Jets fans guilty of chanting it. The whole context of this Fortnite and how it's addicting is just way too funny for me. Despite the fact I never was able to get into it, I only played it like maybe ten-twenty times. Once at a party and a few times with kids because I was being social. But I am guilty of reading articles about it. The whole thing is funny to me at this point.

Kevs Security

inmateMack/CanesMack/LeafMack/elMacko
May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
Took a stab at this Fortnite thing and man do I suck ass. 10-year olds dominate me in this game. Takes guts and wits to be good at Fortnite. After a while I deleted it myself but I salute all you gamers.

Reactions: shmotz and HabsQC

Gsus

MVP
Feb 20, 2014
Pori, Finland
He won 3 games today in Fortnite!

Laine just keeps playing the game like it's nothing and others ban it on road, it's kind of funny.

Mikeshane

Jan 15, 2013
So awesome, I wish more fun things like this happened with the fans.

May I suggest "First round losers" when the Leafs come to town.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Jets beat writer Mike McIntyre tweeted out last night that a small ‘Too Much Fortnite’ chant broke out during the Jets win over the Canucks.

Posted for no other reason than to give props to Jets fans for being creative. I love Nashville fans for the same reason.
I'm shocked fans don't chant "CH-CH-CH-CHIA!!" and then laughter at Oilers games.

Seriously.

kcin94

Jul 17, 2011
That chant was absolutely classless, IMO. The same can be said for the chants heard in Nashville.

I have nothing against a little razzing towards an opposing team, but a certain degree of respect should be maintained.

I agree with the Kane one, but nothing wrong with the Nashville chant

Reactions: LatvianTwist

crowi

Registered Loser
May 11, 2012
Helsinki
'Get drunk instead' should be the next chant. Complaining about video games... video games also must be why Matheson slammed Pettersson. It must be!

ACLEVERNAME

No content.
Jan 6, 2010
Oof...
Jets beat writer Mike McIntyre tweeted out last night that a small ‘Too Much Fortnite’ chant broke out during the Jets win over the Canucks.

Posted for no other reason than to give props to Jets fans for being creative. I love Nashville fans for the same reason.

I’m 29 and what is this?

Hagged

Jul 6, 2009
I heard a rumor that Laine has the most Fortnite games played among the all time greats. Even more than Gretzky, Orr and Lemieux. Can it be true?

Reactions: Realgud

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
Those were great ones too. The Nashville ‘it’s all your fault’ goalie chant is the league’s best IMO.

100%

These guys can say they tune out the crowd all they like but if you're a goalie and 20k+ people are telling you that you suck and it's all your fault, you gotta have some strong mental fortitude.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad