GDT: Питсбърг Пенгуинс срещу Каролина Хърикейнс (BG version)

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
The thing your looking for on that line is a legit 2C, not Wallmark.

Yeah, the difference is stark when you look at it like that. Earlier this season, TT/Ferland were studs when they had Aho in the middle. Now, they're invisible (with Wallmark).

Having said that, it wouldn't bug me if RBA swapped McGinn and Ferland, just to see if he could spark the Wallmark line and finish more of the chances being created by the Martinook line. So it would be McGinn-Wallmark-TT and Ferland-Martinook-Svech.

CanesFanBudMan

Borg member
Jun 14, 2016
Yeah, the difference is stark when you look at it like that. Earlier this season, TT/Ferland were studs when they had Aho in the middle. Now, they're invisible (with Wallmark).

Having said that, it wouldn't bug me if RBA swapped McGinn and Ferland, just to see if he could spark the Wallmark line and finish more of the chances being created by the Martinook line. So it would be McGinn-Wallmark-TT and Ferland-Martinook-Svech.
Neither TT or Ferland are line drivers. If they are on the same line they need a guy at center who can drive the play. Svech although inconsistent has shown that he has the potential to be a line driver

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
How long has it been since both of our goalies had a shutout in the same season?
IMG_9357.GIF

JCLA

Feb 23, 2017

TT has 2 points in 3 games and Ferland has 3 point sin 3 games which includes an EN.

Why do people keep saying they look invisible?

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
TT has 2 points in 3 games and Ferland has 3 point sin 3 games which includes an EN.

Why do people keep saying they look invisible?

Because they are invisible as a line, at 5-on-5.

On top of the empty net goal, Ferland's two assists both came in the Calgary game. One was in the 6-on-5 situation at the end of the game (Aho's goal), the other was on TT's goal when Aho stole the clearing pass and started the tic-tac-toe goal. I'm not sure why those three were out together at that point, but literally four of the five points TT/Ferland have in the past three games have been with Aho on the ice.

jiitu

Jun 17, 2013
Because they are invisible as a line, at 5-on-5.

On top of the empty net goal, Ferland's two assists both came in the Calgary game. One was in the 6-on-5 situation at the end of the game (Aho's goal), the other was on TT's goal when Aho stole the clearing pass and started the tic-tac-toe goal. I'm not sure why those three were out together at that point, but literally four of the five points TT/Ferland have in the past three games have been with Aho on the ice.

Lol. So 4 out of five have come in plays with aho in games the5 havent played together. That is something.

Anyway few games is too little. Always takes also some time to adapt. And game before those in vancuver, tt was on fire without also aho.

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
I didn't even notice Ferland was playing last night until midway through the 3rd. Literally, at one point I thought he must have gotten scratched from the lineup and I just didn't notice.

Could say the same about TT and Wallmark (his linemates). Put <insert forward> with Aho and he's going to produce. That is the value of a Center that makes those around him better. Something the Canes haven't had in over a decade.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad