Post-Game Talk: Монреаль Canadiens vs Вашингтон Capitals @ 1PM, Bell Centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Radulov, Emelin, Markov and Nesterov vs Ovechkin, Kuznetsov, Orlov.

Sounds like a Russian civil war to me. Gonna watch this game at a bar with 2 Habs fan and a random Flyers fan. If the Caps lose this afternoon, I will hear about if for the next 3 months. Go Caps

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
Good chance to take the tires off another teams Presidents trophy -train and make the last month of the season bit easier.

Just win.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
First game with the new goalie pants

SlapShot_073Pyxurz.jpg

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
New pants today? Need to calculate the Goals Per Game in the entire NHL for the first 50 games. And then we'll see if the numbers goes up after the 30 remaining games

PS: Montreal and La Belle Province should make russian, 3rd official language in the region :sarcasm:

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
New pants today? Need to calculate the Goals Per Game in the entire NHL for the first 50 games. And then we'll see if the numbers goes up after the 30 remaining games

I think I read somewhere yesterday that a quarter of the goalies in the league have already been using the pants. Today was simply the deadline. A fair number opted to start using them before the deadline.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto

PS: Montreal and La Belle Province should make russian, 3rd official language in the region :sarcasm:

You're joking but Russians are extremely common where I live. When I took my brother and sister to the park, I would often hear parents yelling at their kid in Russian.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Wait, are smaller goalie pants now mandated?

It's a few decades overdue, but a start at least. Those pillows are next. I feel vindicated.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Bleh, 4-2 good guys, but I don't feel good about this one being early.

Dark side prediction we go down 2-0, then 3-1 and try hard with about 5 mins left in the game and lose 3-2.

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
I think I read somewhere yesterday that a quarter of the goalies in the league have already been using the pants. Today was simply the deadline. A fair number opted to start using them before the deadline.

Yeah, after my post, I've noticed a thread on main boards about it.

You're joking but Russians are extremely common where I live. When I took my brother and sister to the park, I would often hear parents yelling at their kid in Russian.

My sister-in-law's sister is living in MTL with his family (including 2 young boys, in age to be yelled @:sarcasm:)

Noon games suck. This should be hnic

SuperBowl weekend and we have a game tomorrow. (and MTL too I think)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad