These are my top 217 rankings. They are my own. I watch a lot of hockey. I read a lot(and I have certain people's opinions that I take into account), but these rankings are from my own observations. This is the order I would draft these guys in without considering need, tendencies, etc. Please feel free to comment(I may not have seen every player - and I also don't get to watch every player multiple times, so if they have a poor game when I see them, it's unlikely they'll have a high ranking). I put a pile of time into this, but I have a day job....and then some, so it's not perfect because I don't have the time of a professional scout, but I have been posting these for quite a few years now, and want to keep going for as long as I can, then one day be able to look back and rate myself as a scout.
1. RW – Kappo Kakko – TPS – Liiga
Smart, confident and skilled winger with size and strength and exceptional puck possession ability.
2. C – Jack Hughes – US NTDP – USDP
Fast and skilled center with incredible acceleration and great playmaking ability.
3. RW – Vasili Podkolzin – SKA-St.Petersburg - MHL
A complete winger who attacks lanes and the goal fearlessly.
4. C – Alex Turcotte – US NTDP - USDP
Complete centerman with great offensive instincts and a strong 200 foot game.
5. C – Kirby Dach – Saskatoon Blades - WHL
Big and skilled centerman with fantastic hands and high-end hockey smarts.
6. D – Bowen Byram – Vancouver Giants - WHL
Fantastic offensive defenseman with a great shot and elite breakout ability.
7. C – Dylan Cozens – Lethbridge Hurricanes - WHL
Powerful skating centerman with a great shot and high-end character.
8. C – Trevor Zegras – US NTDP - USDP
Creative playmaking forward with elite offensive instincts.
9. LW – Matthew Boldy – US NTDP - USDP
Big-bodied winger with fantastic hands and great hockey smarts.
10. C – Alex Newhook – Victoria Grizzlies - BCHL
Skilled centerman plays a great offensive game with high energy.
11. LW – Arthur Kaliyev – Hamilton Bulldogs - OHL
Big winger with elite offensive instincts and a world class shot.
12. G – Spencer Knight – US NTDP - USDP
Athletic goaltender is the most polished netminder at his age in a long time.
13. D – Victor Soderstrom – Brynas IF - SHL
Solid two-way defender with great elusiveness and mobility.
14. C – Peyton Krebs – Winnipeg Ice - WHL
Dynamic and well-rounded centerman with great playmaking ability.
15. D – Cam York – US NTDP - USDP
Fantastic passing defenseman knows how to quarterback an offense.
16. D – Thomas Harley – Mississauga Steelheads - OHL
Minute munching defenseman has raw ability that he’s just tapping in to.
17. RW – Cole Caufield – US NTDP - USDP
Diminutive triggerman has innate sense of where to be to get his dynamite shot off.
18. C – Raphael Lavoie – Halifax Mooseheads - QMJHL
Big pivot with a heavy shot found a way to elevate his game in the playoffs.
19. C – Phillip Tomasino – Niagara Ice Dogs - OHL
Dynamic center creates offense off of hard work and speed.
20. RW – Bobby Brink – Sioux City Musketeers - USHL
High hockey IQ and a high-end shot make him more productive than you’d expect.
21. D – Moritz Seider – Adler Mannheim - DEL
If he’s just tapping into his potential as a two-way defender he will be a dominant force one day.
22. D – Philip Broberg – AIK - Allsvenskan
Elite speed and puck handling ability with questionable decision making.
23. LW – Nils Hoglander – Rogle BK - SHL
Physical winger despite his size with an abundance of skill with the puck.
24. C – Connor McMichael – London Knights - OHL
Smart and well-rounded pivot does a lot of things well but nothing elite.
25. C – Ryan Suzuki – Barrie Colts - OHL
Heady pivot with fantastic passing ability and great elusiveness.
26. LW – Jakob Pelletier – Moncton Wildcats - QMJHL
Competitive winger with excellent playmaking ability and great speed.
27. LW – Samuel Poulin – Sherbrooke Phoenix - QMJHL
Power winger with soft hands and great work ethic.
28. RW – Albin Grewe – Djurgardens IF J20 - SuperElit
Agitating forward is a solid all around contributor.
29. LW – Pavel Dorofeyev – Stalnye Lisy Magnitogorsk - MHL
Talented offensive winger with magnificent hands.
30. RW – Yegor Afanasayev – Muskegon Lumberjacks - USHL
Power winger is strong on the puck and forces his way into scoring areas.
31. C – Ilya Nikolayev – Loko Yaroslavl - MHL
Two-way center with underrated offensive creativity.
32. D – Tobias Bjornfot – Djurgardens IF J20 - SuperElit
Two-way defender who lacks the wow factor, but plays an extremely polished game.
33. D – Ryan Johnson – Sioux Falls Stampede - USHL
Minnesota commit is extremely poised with the puck and has great hockey sense.
34. C – Jamieson Rees – Sarnia Sting - OHL
Shifty pivot blends skill with a hint of nastiness.
35. D – Ville Heinola – Lukko - Liiga
Smooth skating and poised defender with good hockey sense.
36. C – John Beecher – US NTDP - USDP
Complete center plays a strong 200 foot game with size and solid skating ability.
37. D – Vladislav Kolyachonok – Flint Firebirds - OHL
Smart, smooth and physical defenseman is solid in all facets of the position.
38. D – Matthew Robertson – Edmonton Oil Kings - WHL
Steady and smart defender with a booming shot eats a lot of minutes.
39. RW – Simon Holmstrom – HV71 - SHL
Explosive skating winger shows some dynamic offensive ability.
40. RW – Maxim Cajkovic – Saint John Sea Dogs - QMJHL
Sniping winger struggled on a poor team, but expect a breakout performance next year.
41. LW – Nicholas Robertson – Peterborough Petes - OHL
Shifty winger with incredible hands is a slippery offensive threat.
42. RW – Nathan Legare – Baie-Comeau Drakkar - QMJHL
Smart winger makes the most of his size and skill by consistently getting to scoring areas.
43. LW – Nolan Foote – Kelowna Rockets - WHL
Goal scoring winger with great size and ability to find the soft spot in coverage.
44. D – Lassi Thomson – Kelowna Rockets - WHL
Mobile puck rushing defenseman makes a lot of risky plays that often pay off.
45. G – Hunter Jones – Peterborough Petes - OHL
Big netminder plays technically sound and shows plus athleticism.
46. C – Yegor Spiridonov – Stalnye Lisy Magnitogorsk - MHL
Two-way center has great size and reach and uses it to his advantage at both ends.
47. LW – Patrik Puistola – Tappara - Liiga
Intelligent offensive winger is a constant breakaway threat.
48. RW – Brett Leason – Prince Albert Raiders - WHL
Overage forward showed great size and strength along with skyrocketing production.
49. D – Jackson LaCombe – Shattuck St. Mary’s Midget Prep – USHS Prep
Forward turned defender is a great skater and has good ability with the puck on his stick.
50. D – Artemi Knyazev – Chicoutimi Sagueneens - QMJHL
Strong skating defenseman loves to carry the puck and shows great skill while doing it.
51. RW – Shane Pinto – Lincoln Stars - USHL
Intriguing North Dakota commit has good size and skill and is just tapping into his true potential.
52. RW – Graeme Clarke – Ottawa 67’s - OHL
When the puck is on his stick, good things happen, and the puck seems to follow him around the ice.
53. LW – Michal Teply – Bili Tygri Liberec - Czech
Two-way forward plays a smart game and has a strong shot.
54. D – Mikko Kokkonen – Jukurit - Liiga
Steady defender shows good skating ability and flashes fantastic defensive ability.
55. C – Robert Mastrosimone – Chicago Steel - USHL
Skilled forward is always involved in the play and shows strong finishing ability.
56. D – Anttoni Honka – JYP - Liiga
Puck carrying defender shows fantastic skating ability and great vision.
57. C – Karl Henriksson – Frolunda HC J20 - SuperElit
Two-way center has great playmaking ability and can play in all situations.
58. LW – Ethan Keppen – Flint Firebirds - OHL
Powerful winger gets to the net and knows what to do with the puck on his stick.
59. LW – Vladislav Firstov – Waterloo Black Hawks - USHL
Big winger can skate and has a fantastic shot.
60. LW – Leevi Aaltonen – KalPa - Liiga
Dynamic offensive playmaker contributes with incredible speed.
61. C – Matvei Guskov – London Knights - OHL
Two-way center disappointed with lack of production, but the potential is still there.
62. RW – Judd Caulfield – US NTDP - USDP
North Dakota commit uses his size to play a great two-way game.
63. C – John Farinacci – Dexter School – USHS Prep
Competitive two-way center with a nose for the net and creative playmaking ability.
64. D – Kaedan Korczak – Kelowna Rockets - WHL
Impressive defender plays a safe game and manages the puck well.
65. D – Billy Constantinou – Kingston Frontenacs – OHL
Poised and elusive defender had an up and down season, but potential is high.
66. G – Pyotr Kochetkov – HK Ryazan - VHL
Big and athletic goaltender made a statement at the World Juniors.
67. D – Alex Vlasic – US NTDP - USDP
Huge defender with some untapped offensive potential.
68. D – Albert Johansson – Farjestad BK - SHL
Smart and efficient defender is a good passer.
69. LW – Harrison Blaisdell – Chilliwack Chiefs - BCHL
Competitive winger has some offensive skill and leadership ability.
70. C – Adam Beckman – Spokane Chiefs - WHL
Smart and hardworking center doesn’t wow you but finds the scoresheet.
71. C – Blake Murray – Sudbury Wolves - OHL
Powerful centerman protects the puck well and drives the net.
72. LW – Daniil Gutik –Loko Yaroslavl - MHL
Playmaking winger has a great set of hands and distributes the puck well.
73. C – Henri Nikkanen – Jukurit - Liiga
Solid two-way pivot is very good at playing with and without the puck.
74. C – Aliaksei Protas – Prince Albert Raiders - WHL
Lanky pivot has great puck protection ability and vision and improving skating ability.
75. LW – Rhett Pitlick – Chaska High – USHS MN
Minnesota commit plays a game built around speed, and he has it in spades.
76. D – Jayden Struble – St. Sebastian’s School – USHS Prep
An athletic defender with good skating, shot and physicality but needs to add polish.
77. LW – Dillon Hamaliuk – Seattle Thunderbirds - WHL
Injuries derailed his season, but he plays a physical brand of hockey while producing offensively.
78. D – Simon Lundmark – Linkoping HC - SHL
Solid defender has great vision and passing ability.
79. D – Drew Helleson – US NTDP - USDP
Two-way defender takes care of his own zone and manages the puck extremely well.
80. D – Antti Tuomisto – Assat U20 – Jr. A SM-liiga
Poised defender is very good in his own zone and in transition while improving offensively.
81. D – Daniil Misyul – Loko Yaroslavl - MHL
Big defender has a good offensive acumen and great skating ability.
82. RW – Tuukka Tieksola – Karpat U20 – Jr. A SM-liiga
Quick and speedy winger has a good set of hands and great playmaking ability.
83. RW – Cole Mackay – Sault Ste.Marie Greyhounds - OHL
Competitive winger with good hockey sense is gaining steam as a goal scorer.
84. RW – Samuel Fagemo – Frolunda HC - SHL
Overage winger has matured into a terrific goal scorer with a great shot.
85. D – Martin Hugo Has – Tappara - Liiga
Effective two-way defender with a big point shot.
86. G – Hugo Alnefelt – HV71 J20 - SuperElit
Athletic netminder actively searches for pucks and shows the competitiveness needed to succeed.
87. RW – Sasha Mutala – Tri-City Americans - WHL
Hard-working winger has solid but unspectacular tools.
88. D – Marshall Warren – US NTDP - USDP
Mobile defenseman skates well and takes risks and plays with physicality.
89. D – Ben Brinkman – University of Minnesota - NCAA
Strong defender is smart and steady in his own zone.
90. G – Isaiah Saville – Tri-City Storm - USHL
Classic butterfly goaltender makes himself look big and moves efficiently around the crease.
91. C – Valentin Nussbaumer – Shawinigan Cataractes - QMJHL
Gifted skater is good in tight quarters with the puck and shows great vision.
92. RW – Alex Beaucage – Rouyn-Noranda Huskies - QMJHL
Big winger is a good playmaker and knows how to find the soft spot to let off his lethal shot.
93. D – Zachary Jones – Tri-City Storm - USHL
Small yet ultra-aggressive defenseman is underrated defensively while being a strong puck mover.
94. C – Ryder Donovan – Duluth East High – USHS MN
Huge centerman with good skating and playmaking ability should improve as he fills out frame.
95. D – Henry Thrun – US NTDP - USDP
Smart defender isn’t flashy but is very good overall.
96. G – Colten Ellis – Rimouski Oceanic - QMJHL
Athletic netminder plays aggressively and needs to learn to trust his athleticism.
97. D – Valeri Orekhov – Barys Astana - KHL
Overage defender is playing big minutes in the KHL and showing great poise.
98. RW – John “Jack” Malone – Youngstown Phantoms - USHL
Character winger is an all-situations player committed to Cornell University.
99. G – Lukas Parik – Bili Tygri Liberec U19 – Czech U19
Lanky goaltender plays big and is technically sound.
100. LW – Max Wahlgren – MODO Hockey J20 - SuperElit
Talented offensive winger is the better hockey player of this set of twins.
101. LW – Antti Saarela – Lukko U20 – Jr. A SM-liiga
Versatile and smooth forward plays a heady two-way game.
102. C – Patrick Moynihan – US NTDP - USDP
Hard-working pivot is a heavy forechecker who will hone his skills at Providence.
103. C – Nikita Alexandrov – Charlottetown Islanders - QMJHL
Sniping forward has good offensive awareness and speed.
104. LW – Marcus Kallionkieli – Sioux City Musketeers - USHL
Lanky winger has some skill and knows how to play with skilled players.
105. RW – Josh Nodler – Fargo Force - USHL
Winger shows great skating ability and knows how to protect the puck.
106. LW – Nikola Pasic – Linkoping HC - SHL
Hard-working winger with great speed is very difficult to play against.
107. D – Ryan Siedem – Central Illinois Flying Aces - USHL
Conservative defender is smart and can excel in a variety of roles.
108. D – Case McCarthy – US NTDP - USDP
Smooth and steady defender is efficient and effective with a hint of nastiness.
109. RW – Cole Schwindt – Mississauga Steelheads - OHL
Smart and versatile forward is involved in the dirty areas and helps make those around him better.
110. RW – Josh Williams – Edmonton Oil Kings - WHL
Solid all-around forward is smart and engaged.
111. G – Mads Sogaard – Medicine Hat Tigers – WHL
Massive netminder is calm and collected but needs to improve technique.
112. D – Samuel Bolduc – Blainville-Boisbriand Armada - QMJHL
Big defender can rush the puck and take care of his own zone.
113. D – Jordan Spence – Moncton Wildcats – QMJHL
Poised and agile offensive defenseman moves the puck confidently.
114. C – Austen Swankler – Waterloo Black Hawks - USHL
Michigan commit is a hard-working forward who can be relied on in a variety of roles.
115. C – Oleg Zaitsev – Red Deer Rebels - WHL
Big center is exceptional along the boards and has excellent agility.
116. D – Kalle Loponen – Karpat U20 – Jr. A SM-liiga
Smooth skating defenseman likes to shoot the puck.
117. D – Maxence Guenette – Val d’Or Foreurs - QMJHL
Smart transitional defender has excellent footwork and skating ability.
118. LW – Juuso Parssinen – TPS - Liiga
Smart and versatile forward who can be relied on in his own zone.
119. D – Semyon Chistyakov – Tolpar Ufa – MHL
Small defender plays an exciting brand of offensive and physical hockey.
120. D – Mattias Norlinder – MODO Hockey - Allsvenskan
Overage defender is a mobile puck-rusher who is smooth and exciting.
121. D –Michael Vukojevic – Kitchener Rangers - OHL
Poised defensive defenseman is excellent in his own zone and may have untapped offensive ability.
122. C – Lucas Feuk – Sodertalje SK - Allsvenskan
Smart and smooth forward creates chances with high work rate and a heavy shot.
123. D – Cole Moberg – Prince George Cougars - WHL
Smooth skating defender is finding his offensive rhytym.
124. G – Ethan Haider – Minnesota Magicians - NAHL
Big and mobile netminder is committed to Clarkson University.
125. C – Arvid Costmar – Linkoping HC J20 - SuperElit
Hard-working centerman is a tireless forechecker with skating concerns.
126. C – Xavier Simoneau – Drummondville Voltigeurs - QMJHL
Competitive playmaking forward doesn’t let his size keep him from engaging physically.
127. LW – Brayden Tracey – Moose Jaw Warriors - WHL
Power play specialist had a big offensive season playing with two 20 year olds.
128. LW – Aleks Haatanen – Pelicans U20 – Jr. A SM-liiga
Smooth and shifty winger is slick with the puck on his stick.
129. C – Elmer Soderblom – Frolunda HC J20 - SuperElit
Towering power forward with a huge reach consistently gets to the front of the net.
130. D – Mike Koster – Chaska High – USHS MN
Smart and creative offensive defender turned heads at the Hlinka-Gretzky.
131. D – Domenick Fensore – US NTDP - USDP
The most exciting USDP defender, but his size could seriously limit his effectiveness.
132. D – Nikita Okhotyuk – Ottawa 67’s - OHL
Aggressive physical defenseman is mobile and a difficult matchup for opposing forwards.
133. LW – Stepan Starkov – HK Sochi - KHL
Overage winger dominated the competition at the Subway Series with an intimidating shot.
134. RW – Aaron Huglen – Roseau High – USHS MN
The captain of Roseau High is a slick puckhandler who will develop at the University of Minnesota.
135. LW – Luke Toporowski – Spokane Chiefs - WHL
Hard-nosed, physical winger gets to the front of the net and creates offense.
136. D – Layton Ahac – Prince George Spruce Kings - BCHL
Puck-rushing defenseman is poised with beautiful skating ability.
137. D – Justin Bergeron – Rouyn-Noranda Huskies - QMJHL
Heady defender is effective moving the puck and makes quick decisions.
138. D – Roman Bychkov – Loko Yaroslavl - MHL
Smart and smooth skating defender is very complete in his abilities.
139. G – Trent Miner – Vancouver Giants - WHL
Confident, competitive and aggressive netminder with solid grasp of the technical side of the position.
140. D – Ronnie Attard – Tri-City Storm - USHL
Solid all-around overage defender cleaned up his skating stride and opened eyes.
141. G – Alexei Shchetilin – Stalnye Lisy Magnitogorsk - MHL
Goalies are required to stop pucks and few stop it with the effieciency of the big Russian netminder.
142. LW – Matias Maccelli – Dubuque Fighting Saints - USHL
Solid offensive winger has good hands but needs to defer to teammates more efficiently.
143. RW – Trevor Janicke – Central Illinois Flying Aces - USHL
Speedy forward has versatility and good skill level.
144. RW – Wiljami Myllyla – HIFK U20 – Jr. A SM-liiga
Quick winger is a strong skater, though awkward, but knows what to do with the puck.
145. D – Pontus Englund – Timra IK J20 - SuperElit
Overage defenseman broke out this season scoring at a high rate with a cannon from the point.
146. D – Jake Lee – Seattle Thunderbirds - WHL
Smart and efficient defender has few weaknesses but lacks the flash with the puck.
147. RW – Ethan Phillips – Sioux Falls Stampede - USHL
Aggressive forward is a strong skater and plays with good pace.
148. D – Simon Gnyp – Kolner Haie - DEL
Consistently inconsistent performance by young defender, but big production in German Junior League.
149. LW – Nicholas Porco – Saginaw Spirit - OHL
Speedy winger with skill and a strong shot should improve as he fills out his frame.
150. C – Cody Morgan – Windsor Spitfires - OHL
Smart and well-rounded center finished the season on a point per game pace following trade to Flint.
151. RW – Ondrej Psenicka – HC Sparta Praha U19 – Czech U19
Young, towering winger has produced everywhere he has laced them up.
152. D – Kim Nousiainen – KalPa U20 – Jr. A SM-liiga
Small defender is making his mark as a puck-mover.
153. D – Marc Del Gaizo – Umass (Amherst) - NCAA
Overage defender is a strong puckmover putting up big numbers in the NCAA.
154. D – Carter Berger – Victoria Grizzlies - BCHL
Overage defender scoring goals at an incredible clip will hone his craft at Connecticut.
155. LW – Garrett Pinoniemi – Holy Family Catholic – USHS MN
Speedy winger with good vision and stick handling skills captained his high school team.
156. RW – Mikhail Shalagin – MHL Spartak Moskva - MHL
Sniping overage winger has great size and scored at an incredible clip compared to his teammates.
157. RW – Anthony Romano – Sioux Falls Stampede - USHL
Clarkson University commit has overcome some injury concerns to show a solid two-way game.
158. C – Vojtech Strondala – HC Kometa Brno - Czech
Competitive and energetic forward plays with poise and confidence despite stature.
159. C – Keegan Stevenson – Guelph Storm - OHL
Versatile forward is skilled and smart and could flourish if the right skating coach gets ahold of him.
160. RW – Vladislav Fyodorov – Almaz Cherepovets - MHL
Playmaking winger was passed over once, but his speed has scouts rethinking that this time around.
161. RW – Yegor Serdyuk – Victoriaville Tigres - QMJHL
Strong shooter knows how to score but needs to stay engaged in the play.
162. C – Mikhail Abramov – Victoriaville Tigres - QMJHL
Quick skating forward is a solid playmaker but needs to engage in the battles for the puck more.
163. D – Cade Webber – US NTDP - USDP
Lanky defender is a good skater for his size, and could really round into form as he fills out his frame.
164. LW – Massimo Rizzo – Penticton Vees - BCHL
Quick and explosive playmaking winger was captain of the Vees and plays a well-rounded game.
165. D – Iivari Rasanen – Tappara U20 – Jr. A SM-liiga
Battling defender plays a smart and poised game, but lacks elite offensive qualities.
166. D – Gianni Fairbrother – Everett Silvertips - WHL
Calm and poised defender is a solid skater who does a lot of things well.
167. D – Braden Doyle – Lawrence Academy – USHS Prep
Elusive skater shows plus edgework and an ability to create from the point.
168. G – Dustin Wolf – Everett Silvertips - WHL
Calm and poised goalie is a strong puckhandler and technically sound in the crease.
169. LW – Dmitri Sheshin –Stalnye Lisy Magnitogorsk - MHL
Quick winger with fantastic agility and ability to control game in the offensive zone.
170. G – Taylor Gauthier – Prince George Cougars - WHL
Athletic goaltender is a little raw in his technique but shows great battle.
171. D – Cooper Moore – Brunswick Prep – USHS Prep
Mobile defenseman picks his spots to jump into the play and produces at a surprising clip.
172. C – Logan Barlage – Lethbridge Hurricanes - WHL
Big and physical centerman has great reach and underrated skill level.
173. G – Cole Brady – Janesville Jets - NAHL
Huge netminder is a little raw but has huge potential as he pieces it all together.
174. D – Alexander Lundqvist – Leksands IF J20 - SuperElit
Defensive defenseman has good size and will always live in the shadow of Uncle Niklas.
175. C – Alexander Campbell – Victoria Grizzlies - BCHL
Speedy forward is a dangerous offensive player who likes to get to the net.
176. D – Albert Lyckasen – Linkoping HC J20 - SuperElit
Two-way defender is a good passer and plays consistently well.
177. G – Ilya Konovalov – Lokomotiv Yaroslavl - KHL
Overage netminder is solid positionally and putting up numbers that can’t be ignored.
178. RW – Filip Koffer – HC Dynamo Pardubice - Czech
Skilled winger put himself squarely on the radar outplaying fellow Czech’s at the U18.
179. RW – Bryce Brodzinski – Blaine High – USHS MN
Overage winger named Mr. Hockey after leading Blaine High’s offense with incredible passing ability.
180. D – Ilya Mironov – Loko Yaroslavl - MHL
Big, mobile defender has a strong shot, but takes care of his own zone first.
181. G – Samuel Hlavaj – Lincoln Stars - USHL
Solid goaltender made a name for himself with a valiant effort at the World Juniors.
182. RW – Jeremy McKenna – Moncton Wildcats - QMJHL
Despite his size and skating ability he continues to find a way to improve production from year to year.
183. LW – Martin Lang – Kamloops Blazers - WHL
A volume shooter who gets to soft spots and finds a way to let it rip at the net.
184. D – Alexander Popovic – MODO Hockey J20 - SuperElit
Diminutive defender showed great offensive awareness and good puck handling ability.
185. D – Connor Horning – Swift Current Broncos - WHL
Big defender logged big minutes while showing a knack for getting his shot on goal consistently.
186. G – Nolan Maier – Saskatoon Blades - WHL
Small goaltender has great athleticism and moves extremely fluidly in the crease.
187. D – Maxwell Crozier – Sioux Falls Stampede - USHL
Two-way defender named top defensive player and MVP of Clark Cup Champion Stampede.
188. D – Ludvig Hedstrom – Djurgardens IF J20 - SuperElit
Smart two-way defender has great agility and mobility.
189. G – Jett Alexander – North York Rangers - OJHL
Elite puckhandling netminder put up fantastic numbers for the second straight year of eligibility.
190. RW – Daniil Antropov – Oshawa Generals - OHL
Smart player needs to show more urgency and improve his skating.
191. LW – Brett Budgell – Charlottetown Islanders - QMJHL
Blue-collar winger is defensively responsible with solid leadership qualities.
192. C – Oscar Bjerselius – Djurgardens IF J20 - SuperElit
Quick and agile winger has shown to be a solid two-way center.
193. C – Mathieu Bizier – Gatineau Olympique – QMJHL
Excellent defensive forward is a candidate for breakout player of the year heading into next season.
194. LW – Filip Cederqvist – Vaxjo Lakers HC J20 - SuperElit
Solid, overage winger has shown great progression and impressed in the SHL as well.
195. LW – Joe Carroll – Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds - OHL
Big forward with size and skill, but inconsistent production.
196. RW – Aku Raty – Karpat U20 – Jr. A SM-liiga
Solid two-way winger has great hockey smarts.
197. LW – Tomas Mazura – Kimball Union Academy – USHS Prep
Big Providence commit has good puck skills and has improved his stride.
198. C – Grant Silianoff – Cedar Rapids Rough Riders - USHL
Playmaking forward has shown solid production and leadership attributes.
199. C – Reece Newkirk – Portland Winterhawks - WHL
Goal scoring forward plays with power and skill.
200. D – Grayson Ladd – Windsor Spitfires - OHL
Steady physical defender takes care of his own zone first.
201. D – Lukas Pilo – IK Oskarshamn - Allsvenskan
Smooth skating overage defenseman has really improved his overall game.
202. RW – Matthew Steinburg – Sioux City Musketeers - USHL
Powerful forward dominates board play and muscles his way around the ice.
203. RW – Yegor Chinakhov – Omskie Yastreby - MHL
Smart forward plays a steady two-way game but doesn’t wow offensively.
204. RW – Dylan Jackson – Dubuque Fighting Saints - USHL
Creative offensive playmaker will try to fend off the doubters at Northeastern University.
205. RW – Owen Lindmark – US NTDP - USDP
Solid all-around forward is competitive and reliable in all situations.
206. RW – Alexander Daryin – Loko Yaroslavl - MHL
Overage winger is quick and agile and a strong on the puck.
207. G – Carter Gylander – Sherwood Park Crusaders - AJHL
Big and agile goaltender is a hard worker who has a mountain to climb to reach his full potential.
208. C – David Karlstrom – AIK J20 - SuperElit
Has great anticipation skills and smarts while playing a solid two-way game.
209. D – Luke Bast – Brooks Bandits - AJHL
Solid all-around defender has committed to the University of North Dakota.
210. D – Janis Jerome Moser – EHC Biel-Bienne - NLA
Calm defender playing like a pro against the pros.
211. LW – Henry Rybinski – Seattle Thunderbirds - WHL
Two-way winger showed off his skill and speed following trade out west.
212. RW – Yaroslav Likhachyov – Gatineau Olympique - QMJHL
Skilled winger disappointed, but there’s too much raw talent to pass on.
213. D – Jackson van de Leest – Calgary Hitmen - WHL
Huge defender is a smart defensive player with decent mobility for his size.
214. D – Jacob LeGuerrier – Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds - OHL
Mobile blueliner is solid defensively and could show more offense as experienced defenders graduate.
215. D – Zachary Uens – Wellington Dukes - OJHL
Mobile defender has good skating ability and plays a smart defensive game.
216. C – Danny Weight – US NTDP - USDP
A smart offensive player who produces despite below average wheels.
217. C – Keean Washkurak – Mississauga Steelheads - OHL
Strong skating forward competes for the puck and plays hard at both ends of the ice.