- Jack Hughes | The HH duo is the best the franchise has ever had.
- Kaapo Kakko | Their run on European's continue. I think he'll be a Center in the league.
4. COL via OTT
- Alex Turcotte | Strome and Turcotte is the 1-2 punch down the middle for the next decade.
- Dylan Cozens | MacKinnon-Cozens is the 1-2 punch they've needed since Sakic-Forsberg.
- Kirby Dach | Dach-Vilardi-Kupari is a trio you can build around.
- Bowen Byram | The Wings get their #1 dman going forward.
- Cole Caufield | Their Jeff Skinner replacement. Eichel's future winger.
- Trevor Zegras | His versatility will allow opportunites with either 29, 93, or 97
- Peyton Krebs | A Steel-Krebs 1-2 punch is formidable.
- Philip Broberg | With their forward depth set, they set their sights on building on the backend.
- Victor Soderstrom | Their depth on defense in the system has weakened with graduations.
- Cam York | No Defense prospect in the system of note outside of Filip Johansson.
- Vasili Podkolzin | Barkov-Podkolzin is a deadly combo down the line.
- Thomas Harley | 7 of their 8 NHL roster dmen are 25+. They add to POJ.
- Matthew Boldy | The next wave of talent for the Habs along with JK, Poehling, Suzuki.
- Moritz Seider | Added to a core of Makar, Girard, and Meloche.
- Arthur Kaliyev | They need a goal-scoring prospect.
19. OTT via CBJ
- Alex Newhook | Their center depth after Seguin isn't strong.
20. NYR via WPG
- Raphael Lavoie | Will make the forward core of Tkachuk, Brown, White that much stronger.
- Tobias Bjornfot | The European invasion continues. They add to their young D-core.
22. LA via TOR
- Ryan Suzuki | They need prospects everywhere. Suzuki is a nice starting point.
- Ville Heinola | An offensively-minded d-man to build around.
- Samuel Poulin | Big, strong two-way player who rounds out a nice core of forwards.
- Spencer Knight | Heir apparent to Rinne.
- Connor McMichael | No prospect on offense of note.
- Alex Vlasic | Their forward depth is strong. Added to a core of Hanifin-Valimaki-Andersson-Kylington
28. ANA via STL
- Matthew Robertson | Need more defense prospects than forwards.
- Bobby Brink | Small but skilled forward added to the likes of Steel, Krebs, and Terry.
30. BUF via SJ
- Jakob Pelletier | Diminutive forward adds dynamic skill to Aho, Teravainen, and Svechnikov.
- Philip Tomasino | Highly skilled forward that could be the heartbeat of the team down the road.
- Nolan Foote | Big, bruising, goal scoring winger is a typical Bruin